Protracted White Widow Closet - First Grow Ever - Soil - 1000W MH/HPS - 2013

Day 60 of the grow and Day 24 of flowering...Grumpy is beautiful and getting huge

Now in the middle of week 4 of flowering and many buds have appeared on the 6 ladies. Grumpy, the 7th girl, is still doing her thing but doing it nicely. I assume she will be harvested before her sisters even though they were planted together. Days have been running around 77-83 and nights 63-66 degrees. R/H ~38 during the day and ~55 at night. They are now being watered every 3rd day and the last feeding was their first full strength nutrient watering. All 7 have tripled in height since going to 12/12. I think they have started to slow their vertical growth and I should be good with my closet height. They run ~50" from the floor. I have the 1000w air cooled HPS lamp only about 10" above the canopy and they are tolerating it very nicely.
A couple of pictures of the ladies and a few solos of the bud growths on Grumpy. The biggest is her main cola but her sides aren't too far behind...she's a bad girl!
Please leave some comments or questions...
This is my first ever grow so any constructive criticism is welcomed!
photo_2_37_.JPG
photo_1_40_.JPG
photo_1_41_.JPG
photo_2_38_.JPG
photo_4_24_.JPG
photo_5_18_.JPG
photo_3_35_.JPG

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom