PTSD and MJ, curing my input overload

Re: PTSD and MJ, curing my "input overload"

Thank you to everyone here sharing their stories. I am so pleased that in some places in the US you are able to smoke legally, even though it seems PTSD is not on the list? I may be misunderstanding, forgive me. I live in the UK and have had PTSD and all sorts of associated problems from a very young age and am so entirely behind this being legalised or at least applied in the same way as in the US or Holland. I wish the people who are against it simply because of ignorance would come and read so many of the posts here from people who struggle in all kinds of ways who are genuinely helped by this beautiful plant.

I'm looking forward to reading more on this site, thank you to everyone who makes it a place of true education and information and support.

I wish you all a day of peace, no nightmares or anxiety. And a very nice, long chilled out smoke of course! :smokin:

Be patient my brothers!They will eventually see the light and legalize this godsend of a plant for medicinal purposes everywhere:Namaste:.

Good progress in the year since the last post. 2 states have legalized pot for recreational use! Oh Yea!!!

VA likes to prescribe morphine, oxycodone, upstair meds & what ever else they can keep our Vets in a stupor. The biggest joke I ever read was the PTSD page on the Vet site...you kidding me !!!

You want an absolute cure? Its the concentrated cannabis oil taken correctly will change you life with NO man made meds. This is gospel & proven 100% effective on Israel service men & women. My Son used it for 4 months and changes was dramatic...problem was he is still addicted to the heavy bs meds and started swallowing the oil for the euphoric on top of the other man made meds. He was supposed to wean off the man meds using the oil but elected to stay addicted (for now...the seed is planted).

The knowledge wheel turns so slow due to so much deception and the true medical benefit from the concentrated cannabis oil (of course smoking has some medical benefits also, but, nothing even close to learning how to dose properly. Since I joined the 420 forums NOT EVEN UNO PERSON HAS MADE A POST ABOUT THE CORRECT WAY TO DOSE OR EVEN TRIED THE PROPER WAY.

Point is...even when the WORD is spread, apparently it could take YEARS to catch on. As most know I"M PASSIONATE about the concentrate.
Peace

I medicate when necessary - that being said; if you have not tried a good old fashioned WORK OUT and a GOOD DIET...... you are plain and simply missing the low hanging fruit IMO.

WG

Of course, diet and workout are essential to good health. Unfortunately a lot of vets are so heavily medicated it is extremely hard to do anything when in deep depression. Great post.

I medicate when necessary - that being said; if you have not tried a good old fashioned WORK OUT and a GOOD DIET...... you are plain and simply missing the low hanging fruit IMO.

WG

Ya.... kind of like a dog chasing his tail :)

I had to beat the depression first with SSRI's then kick the zombie pills - 4 days a week of intense training is by far the best SSRI that works for me. If things get over the top - I med! But I also need to watch out for over-medding :)

Semper Fi

I have sooo been there.Came back from Fallujah in 06,and they slapped me Depakote and Trazodone.My friends did not know me anymore.This topic is so close to my heart as I have friends I was there with and all the guys and girls I meet in my activist duties,here in Texas.Still sit with my back against the wall and hyper-alert,but not as bad.
I have learned some of my triggers and avoid crowds.Good to hear others feel the same way and MJ has helped so much! I am trying to not live in the past and am looking forward now,helps alot! Thank all of y'all for your service!

I have good talks with my doctor about MMJ.He is real interested and we have known each other for a long time,so he knows he will not lose his license about out conversations.Live in Texas and have run into a few Docs that will talk about it "Off the Record"

Yep! Using Ethyl Alcohol on a coffee warmer or @160 Farenheight.Boiling point of the alcohol is about 160.I soak my trim for 2-3 days and after it all boils down,it is ready.Do not use "Rubbing Alcohol!" poison.I make a little ball 1/4 the size of a dime and go from there.Enjoy!

Thank you for sharing your story. It didn't take me long after starting to smoke to realize that marijuana alleviated my PTSD.

It's been nearly 5 years since I was forced to quit smoking. It was either that or lose my freedom, my family, and my way of life. I've continued to support the cause (because they can't take away my right to my opinion), but the motivation and inspiration I received from the actual use of cannabis is gone. And so, the racing thoughts are back. The reliving & rehashing & re-analyzing & re-evaluating of the past are back. My ability to move past it and make something more of my life is gone. After living with PTSD for over 10 years with no hope of salvation, to find peace from this burden and to have regained control of my life and my thoughts and my feelings, only to have it taken away from me is a weight that I can't manage any more. I got to taste happiness for 10 years. Sometimes (actually, it's most times now), I wish I had never gotten to feel it, because knowing that it's possible but that I'm not allowed to have it is killing me.

Fosterboys....It's been awhile since this desperate post, how are you? Are you able to use pot now? Well wishes, John.

Has anyone tried the Cannibis Concentrated Oil for PTSD or anxiety/depression?

I'm assuming you've read the post before yours by now, no?

Of course, diet and workout are essential to good health. Unfortunately a lot of vets are so heavily medicated it is extremely hard to do anything when in deep depression. Great post.

I've stopped all meds but mmj, and here's my problem....the anti-depression effect only lasts about 30 minutes for me, then fast anger and depression making proper diet and exercise absent from the equation (not just difficult). Other vets say trazadone helps without bad side effects. I guess I'll try it. What say you? Anyone else tried mmj and trazadone together?

I should just go to canna oil, and I know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My 30+ years of untreated PTSD has left me unable to afford to buy or grow/make that much so far. But I'm trying.

Thank you, you 1% (vets + military + families) for all you do or have done. My Brothers and Sisters. (crying)

I'm assuming you've read the post before yours by now, no?

This is the wife Brother :) We help our Son with PTSD with the concentrate. Mo is on board.

@montyblue; this oil tutorial makes an excellent concentrated oil How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil If you used flowers only and did the qwet (quick wash ethonal) the oil would be twice as potent and this extract method is a much cleaner oil with much less chloyphil, plant wax, etc. This method of application works very efficiently on PTSD (especially daytime Sativa dominant oil)Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

Any questions, help in making a quality med, how to use the concentrate, truly our pleasure to assist Vets, please ask. No matter what avenue your journey takes you, God Bless all for your service to our country!
Motoco

Thanks. My last post was written after 30 min.!

I've stopped all meds but mmj, and here's my problem....the anti-depression effect only lasts about 30 minutes for me, then fast anger and depression making proper diet and exercise absent from the equation (not just difficult). Other vets say trazadone helps without bad side effects. I guess I'll try it. What say you? Anyone else tried mmj and trazadone together?

I should just go to canna oil, and I know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My 30+ years of untreated PTSD has left me unable to afford to buy or grow/make that much so far. But I'm trying.

Thank you, you 1% (vets + military + families) for all you do or have done. My Brothers and Sisters. (crying)

Totally understand how you feel physically and mentally along with the financial part Brother. If there is a will there is a way. When healing my ailments I had no income to speak of. I pooled some friends together to help with cost. You would be amazed how far you can go and what you can achieve by pooling small amounts of money. Do everything ultra low profile. I would be honored to help you through the process and try to get you back to a manageable normal life with direction and any information you may need. The cannabis concentrated oil is at the top when it comes to healing the body and mind. It is a life changer in many ways. All you have to do is take the first step in the right direction, learn the concentrate and there will be many others whose life you can help change. So many Vets with the same issues, it saddens my heart. Do it Brother!

I will. Thanks for your support Motoco. I'm pooling as we speak, er....type.

Do you still crave smoking pot when you're using the oil?

If I use the buds for oil, I fear I'll jones for smoke (I used to smoke cigs = habit).

Half & Half I guess.

Back
Top Bottom