Purple Pics

Great variety this run
4 strains 4 sets of sisters side by side. born together some might say twins.
All in different size grow bags and
air pots.

52917FFA-CE14-4205-B098-990DA5A5636C.jpeg

1E556BC4-8538-4A36-ABA8-DBFD6586EC24.jpeg

My wife broke her leg on a blanket. She didn't laugh.
You silly bugger. Sandle season. Hehe :rofl: :laugh::laugh::surf:
couldn't find my slippers ,the kids take off with them lol, i told my mate i dropped a brick on it and he believed me :rofl: then when i said it was the floor mat he pissed him self laughing :laugh::hmmmm:

couldn't find my slippers ,the kids take off with them lol, i told my mate i dropped a brick on it and he believed me :rofl: then when i said it was the floor mat he pissed him self laughing :laugh::hmmmm:
We are going to have to get you a suit made from bubble wrap,so you don't break anything else mucked. :rofl:

its my adhd i have never been diagnosed with , never stop , i even eat standing :idea:
Smoke a big fat one and relax. Put your feet up for a few days or it's not going to get better. And guaranteed you'll hit it again on something if your not careful.

no that was my big toe that time , this time was ,my 2 middle ones that are webbed :cheesygrinsmiley:, i think both are broke , im not going near the hosp , i just know the feeling of a broken toe , pmsl . you can see the bends and the deep red lines hahahahaaa
I'd like to see them put a cast it. That would be hilarious. I'm sending a jumbo roll of bubble wrap to you. Just don't forget to cut a couple holes so you can breathe. That should keep you safe till it heals. :laugh: :rofl::laugh:

Back
Top Bottom