Quadubs 3000W Grow - Purple Caper Seeds

QuaDub

Im back and with no disappointment. Upgraded my 5x5 tent to.......

ROOM
-9'6" x 13'6"
--ALL COOLED BY A 12000 BTU WINDOW A/C THAT I HAVE BUILT INTO A BOX AND HAVE EXHAUSTING OUT OF THE ROOM.
--THE ENTIRE ROOM HAS BEEN COVERED IN PANDA FILM AS WELL.
VEG: 4'6" x 6'
FLOWER: 5'x 13'6"

LIGHTS

VEG: 4ft. 6bulb T5 and a 4ft 4bulb T5
FLOWER: 3 1000w HPS (2 galaxy dimmable, and 1 lumatek dimmable) all plugged into a titan helios 3.

FLOWERS
This round i will be running 9 strains in search for the best one which i will solely run after that. not all of these strains are available yet, but most will be eventually. if you have any request shoot me a message.

1. dark Heart Cherry Pie
2. Rocket science(purple caper seeds)
3. rocket science XL(largest pheno)(purple caper seeds)
4. Chocolate Fire(chocolate kush x fire lady)(purple caper seeds)
5. Cherry Pie(cherry AK x cherry pie)(purple caper seeds)
6. afghan x pakistan(purple caper seeds)
7. girl scout cookies(purple caper seeds)
8.OG5K(og kush, curious to see how og it is...)

here are a couple pictures of the new set-up along some photos of the babies!!!!!
IMG_302713.jpg

IMG_291810.jpg

IMG_302914.jpg
IMG_30319.jpg

THE BOX
I BUILT A BOX WHICH I DIVIDED INTO 2(INTAKE AND EXHAUST) THE FRONT OF THE BOX HAS A GRILLE FROM EACH EXHAUST AND INTAKE AND IS PAINTED BLACK. IT SITS BEHIND THE SCREEN AND IS SEALED IN THE WINDOW USING WEATHER STRIPPING.
IMG_30337.jpg

WHERE WE ARE TODAY
IMG_30985.jpg
IMG_30996.jpg
IMG_31014.jpg
IMG_31023.jpg

Alrighty, not too much going on but got a few updates....

number 1
- electrician stopped by a few days ago to see what exactly he was going to need and it should be done by next week.
---i am using a Titan Helios 3 which i will be running to a 30 amp breaker.
---2 double 20's that will handle the window AC and the fans
---the standard 15's that are attatched to the outlets in the room for the small stuff.

number 2
---transplanting either tonight or tomorrow as well as thinning them out. they have bushed out quite a bit since the last defoliation.

heres a look at where im at now. look for updates in the next couple days with regards to the transplanting

IMG_31055.jpg
IMG_31035.jpg

Damn! Looking great! Some of the ladies look a little stretch but that ok. Can you tell me a little about that window set up you have? 2 in 2 out?

Subbed

The box is approx 32in x 15 in and has been split in half. 3 intake and 3 exhaust. I have 2 holes on each side. One of the holes is split into 2. The outside has 2 12inch vents. The exhaust is pointed up, and the intake is pointed down in attempt to keep from taking the exhaust in again.

Got some updates!

--got the titan helios 3 all hooked up and it is running beautifully. all 3 lights are connected to the same timer, which is also running my fan that cools the lights.

---flipped the plants into flower about a week and a half ago, and got them all staked up. defoliated right before flower and plan to do so again around day 20 or so. here are some photos

IMG_31077.jpg
IMG_31088.jpg
IMG_31145.jpg
IMG_31157.jpg
IMG_31166.jpg
IMG_31176.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom