question about hashh

spidymaxxx

alrightt, i got a bunch of resin and stuff i wanna turn into hash, do i put it in the oven? if soo how long and wut tempaturee?

peace
:allgood:

Ok when you say "resin" what do you mean?
Hash is made of resin, but resin actuall means what most stoners call keif (keef, kief).
If you have tar left over in your bowl, (another thing stoners call resin), then I don't think you can make hash from it, and I wouldn't want to anyway.

its not the tar left in the bowl, its the small stuff left over from when i bust my bud... its all crystals and stuff

spidymaxxx said:
its not the tar left in the bowl, its the small stuff left over from when i bust my bud... its all crystals and stuff
Ahhhh ok.
Well, there's this really great video. I have it on my computer, I can send it to you somehow, maybe if you have AIM?
I'll try to find the link.

Yeah it's really good.
Follow the instructions exactly, especially concerning the oven temp/time.
I love the music they put in the video. By the way, do you think you have enough resin?
Anways, glad I could help.

how much KIF do you think you need for that method?

yahhh i followed the vids instuctions exactly and my end product looked just like the one in the vid, it was soo tight omg i gotta do it agan soon

MuDvAyNe420 said:
what would i do if my oven starts at 200 degrees doesnt he say 175?would i just put it in for less time?
Stupid question...

You're not mixing up your farenheits and celcius' are you?

Back
Top Bottom