Cleaning

toke365girl

How do you do a deep down clean on a metal sneakatoke? I have the one that looks like a zippo and turns into a pipe. My friend told me he cleans his glass pipe by leaving it soaking in alcohol and water for 24 hours. I dont know if it's the same for metal pipes.

My pipe is so clogged up from all the resin I can barely hit it anymore.

Peace :allgood: :grinjoint:

it's kinda nasty, but if you get the resin just a little bit wet and let it absorb for a minute it will come out super easy. Just scrape it out with a little tool. If you don't plan to smoke it there are all sorts of cleaning chemicals out there. I also use powdered (it's more scratchy to take off the goo) in my big glass pieces, it works well, but I don't use the resins. I got a perfect cleaning kit, it is a set of metal scrapers that dentists use. They get around all the corners. I am a pipe cleaning expert. I've broken alot of them in my learning..... These tools work well but you still have to be careful. I think it is a little more difficult to clean the metal pipes. Which is one of the many reasons I only use glass.=)

the method that has always worked for me and is quite inexpensive is fingernail polish remover... i let it soak in some nail polish remover for about an hour or two then flush it all out by running hot water from the sink through it....... on extreme cases when the resin is very thick the process may have to be repeated but nailpolish remover has always worked for me!

iso alcohol would be better, but its metal. so i dont know. hold it infront of a hair dryer or a heater. when you feel that its warm pick at it. the resin would have soften up with the heat. so it will be easyer to pick it out

OK, I learned not to use the solvents, but to use a dishwasher tab. First, I dissolve it in two cups of water and then soak the piece for about an hour. It will be clean.
Same with bongs. Or bowls. Works like a charm.

Back
Top Bottom