Clean pipe keep resin?

the way i found to clean my pipes is take a length of coaxil cable (t.v. cable line) and strip it all the way down untill u get to the copper wire in the middle and leave a little bit of the foam coating on it for a handle and u can make as long of a scraping tool as you want to thats completly flexible to get to the tight spots and clean the pipe very well untill u soak it in the alchohol and make it brand new again but if u heat up the resin witha could hits to soften it up it comes out the pipe much easier and almost clean when yer done and got as much as ya can

hey guys and gals I thought this was a growing site,why in the hell would anyone smoke resin,we all get hungry and even roaches look good,but the smell,much less the taste,thats not weed folks its a byproduct,damn I have heard it all now

It's not just a growing site. Not all of our members grow. 420 magazine is a site for cannabis users in general. And IMO, smoking resin doesn't make you "worse" than other smokers who refuse to.

we should all come to accept resin, but under the right instances. scrape the interiors of smaller glass pieces like the males or small dry pipes with outstretched naked (no skin, metal) paper clips CAREFULLY to harvest resin, then proceed to clean it with some solvent (make sure it doesn't give your pipe "fume wash" by looking at a list of approved solvents on many designer pipe websites.) be gentle when harvesting resin or youll see shiny chips of glass in your final product. and for the record resin is icky.

From my bong experience, resin comes off much more easily having more water content. I don't try to get it out of my small pipe though.

I have been clean and sober for 22 years and I still remember just how nasty bong resin was. When there was nothing to smoke going around, we would resort to scrapings. I am not proud of it, but a hit (no matter how nasty) is better than nothing. We would do what we could by putting ice and water in the bong and that smoothed out some of the harshness. I did not get the nickname "Ironlungs" for nothing!

thats great michael, 22 years is amazing. im currenting fighting my own demons, hopefully i'll be able to start counting the days soon too. its funny, ive tried kickin it alone, before i could smoke, bc i was in the oilfield n was worried abt smoking bc it lasts longer in urine, and now that i smoke, all the stomach pains from quitting are gone, just hard time sleeping lol. i too am now getting a similar reputation. once again, congrats man. :peace:

Tony, good luck. The pain I am in and the effects of the meds I have taken for decades for my disabilty has made me decide to ask my doctor to prescribe medical Marijuana. As long as I stay in the range the doctor proscribes I can still be considered "Clean" but I know from experience with a good friend who had several years under her belt decided to use medically and she was shunned at her meetings. I do not know how others will feel about this choice I am making, but I have to take the consequences of my actions. It is my body and my life. If nothing else, I can always know I have helped thousands over the years and that can never be taken away from me. Peace back at ya.

Hey peeps sorry im new to this server, well a buddy and I are outta green and from what im told the town is pretty much dry. we have tried many ways to get the Resin outta the pipe and all work well, one question we was wondering though, If you clean your pipe by boiling it in water....does the resin mix into the water and the pipe just clean...or does the resin go to the top and seperate? sorry if that is stupid question but we do not wanna waste anything...Thank yall for the time. and please if anyone has a real answer hit this back plz!!! thank yall again!

This is just a guess, but since cannabanol is oil soluble but not water soluble I would assume the resin is also oil soluble. I would clean it with vodka. I would not want to use Isopropal in a pipe that I as going use right away. I hope that helps.

The bet way Ive found for cleaning is to heat the resin up inside the pipe first. Take a paper clip and just keep pushing it in through either the carb or mouthpiece. As long as you keep the resin liquidy, its easy to get out. what I do is tilt my bubbler so the carb is facing downward, plug the bowl-hole, and blow through the mouthpiece. Kinda looks like my bowl is droppin deuce, but Ive gotten 2-3 inch long resin 'worms' by doing this. While that gets most of the resin out, if I want a brand-new look, Ill finish off with some Formula 420 or similar product. Happy Toking!

JudiA, you just reminded me of a trick I learned not too long ago. If you dont have a screen to smoke the resin through, take a piece of rolling paper--(if you dont have any papers, tearing the end off a cig and emptying it works the same)--roll the ball of resin into the paper so its wrapped like a little present. When you smoke it, the paper will bond to the resin and keep it from liquefying and flowing down to clog the bowl-hole. Really works too!

Back
Top Bottom