Smoking resin

If it's not wet anymore. But some hash is made with alcohol, put a flame to the resin before you load it in a bowl and pull a Richard Prior. But, seriously resin is yicky!

it should be fine all the alcohol should have evaporated but .... resin isn't everyones favorite cannabis byproduct although it works wonders of helping you get to sleep thanks to being loaded with CBD's .

a camels ass huh.....I have haad resin that actually tasted kinda fruity like the dope it started out as, and hell sometimes it will even get you through the dry times.. It has been a long time since I had to smoke resin, I may just have to try the white Rhino resin... Maybe the rhino's ass smells fruity...:Rasta::cheesygrinsmiley::rofl::rofl::rofl:

If I wanted to clean the pipe then I would simply use alcohol and discard the resin.

If for some reason I wanted to smoke the resin I would scrape the pipe with something but not use any alcohol.

70% and 90% Isopropyl alcohol will not evaporate off entirely and there will always be some residual alcohol left behind in the product. This is why alcohol is not used when making high quality hash, and better solvents like butane and ether are selected because they evaporate cleanly. :peace:

Hell, yes. When all else is gone go for it. But make sure the iso has evaporated.
I even keep the zip locks, freeze em and wash out with iso and let it dry, as many of the goodies are left in the bag otherwise. We who live where the pickens are thin, have to resort to extreme measures. And if I ever get too old to cut the mustard, I'll still be ready to lick the jar.

Where I'm from we heat the resin up and scrap it off carefully with pipe cleaners and such. I don't know about the alcohol, but I'm guessing one time wouldn't kill ya.:peace:
Me and my friends actually made a game of it one time....to see who the best cleaner was. The winner would have the most resin. LOL.:laughtwo:

If it wasn't real good smoke to begin with, it's gonna give you a headache. If it was good, it will get you high, and put your ass to sleep :) Either way, it will taste like I imagine a camels ass would be like...

Oh you imagine......... lol just kidding:smokin:

I hear ya...and you could smoke on 'em forever. when you're out that's sometimes the only solution. It still gets ya to the level.:peace:

Scrape method seems like the way to go. I'm not a chemist so I would play it on the safe side. That being said since I've been dry for so long I would probably smoke it.

Ya wanna know the easiest way to clean your pipe? Get a paperclip and boil some water. Stick the tip of the paperclip in the water for awhile and scrape the pipe. The resin should melt and ball up real good on the end of the paperclip.
I just scraped my pipe last night and got a huge resin ball

Back
Top Bottom