Question: Ferts?

kruss

Hey dudes new to the site new to growing. Currently have a 4x6 box set up, with 12 32w bulbs and everything is going great. The question is my local store and friends advised me to go with canna terra vega for vedg, rhihzotonic and cannazym. Also used a touch of super thrive. An experienced grower told me that canna productions unless used with plants that have extereme wattage is just going to sit in my soil and make my smoke harsh. Is this true ? I use fert 2 times so far did water, then fert, then 3 waterings and then fert again and my plants are getting noticeable difference everyday and the leafs and plant in general is beautiful and they are stinking bad and just small clones. Should I change up my ferts am I going to have a problem? Keep smoking my brothers. :thanks:

I should have more than enough lums by my calculations per bulb? Plants seem to be loving it look beautiful. My question was about specific ferts staying in the soil longer than others. The brand I am using specifically (canna) ? Botanicare is what I was suggested to change to, has anyone had any experience with this fert before doing this? And is it ok to change now?

Secondly, I find that nutes have fancy packaging and cool names but really all do the same thing. Just go with a brand, learn it, and maximize your product by drawing on experience.

WRONG !!!!!!! They don't all do the same thing, they all work differently. Some just work differently depending on what variables you are dealing with, one of the biggest is hydro or soil. Are you telling me you would use Hydro nutes in soil ? I'm curious to see how that works out.

Secondly, I find that nutes have fancy packaging and cool names but really all do the same thing. Just go with a brand, learn it, and maximize your product by drawing on experience.

WRONG !!!!!!! They don't all do the same thing, they all work differently. Some just work differently depending on what variables you are dealing with, one of the biggest is hydro or soil. Are you telling me you would use Hydro nutes in soil ? I'm curious to see how that works out.

let me ask you cause I too im a newbie and just started a DWC, I have FF nutes would that be good for them or not ? Also going to the hydro shop later wanted to know what kinda things i might need any suggestions. As fas micro nutes, meters, things that i might need down the line ? your input is greatly appreciated.:Rasta:

How old are your plants, what stage are they in ? FF nutes are what I use and are some of the best out there IMO. As far as what to get at the shop I need to know what you already have but assuming you have nothing I would say: thermometer/hygrometer is huge, you need to know your temps and RH at all times. Also some PH up or PH down depending on what the PH of your water is. Also a PH meter or lithmus paper if you cannot afford one, PH is huge and if its off can cause a lot of issues. Sorry if I missed anything, feel free to ask some more there is a lot of knowledge on this site so somebody will be able to help I'm sure. Good luck with your grow.

Back
Top Bottom