question from Israel

lia .f

hello everybody
i wont to start growing medical marijuana and wondering abut the Oaksterdam university
and wonted to know how Sirius is the university and how professional are the teachers ?
also if recommended by growers
and abut international students do i need a student visa or tourist visa will do?

:thanks:

:peace:

I went and yes it is serious (especially when u spend ur money to go and on books). The only thing is outside of the industry ur certificate doesn;t mean much I'd imagine. Being that the school and cannabusiness is fairly new the network is still growing. So even in the industry the certificate doesn't mean much (as far as I know). And for the most part the teachers were very professional yet laid back. The lawyers/legal professors were excellent. Unfortunately we didn't cover international law. In my opinion the hands on grow lab time could have been longer. The cooking and concentrates was fun (although we did no actual cooking). The longest course as of now is a 13 week semester or u could just come for a week and take the weekend course (I think its like 2 or 3 days). For more info click this link>Oaksterdam University - Quality Training for the Cannabis Industry oh yeah, and welcome to 420 magazine! I was a student, now an intermediate level grower (of my own acclaim). Look at the grow in my signature. U'd be looking at living proof, Literally. Hope this helps.

thanks for the info helped a lot
and i have another question
i sow that there is 3 or 4 different universities i do u recommend any 1 in particular
or all of them parity match the same
thanks again

thanks for the info helped a lot
and i have another question
i sow that there is 3 or 4 different universities i do u recommend any 1 in particular
or all of them parity match the same
thanks again

This I don't know. When I went, there were only 2 campuses. I'm told that some are better than others for different things. Call or email them with ur questions, I'm sure they'd be happy to answer them for u. Personally I went to the Oakland, Ca. campus. Oakland is a fun but dangerous city. The universtiy is in the downtown business area are very close to public transportation. Pretty safe location. I really know nothing of the others.

big help :winkyface:
also sow your photos and i have to say vary vary nice
are u growing organic
what strains do u have there

Deep Chunk x Strawberry Cough. Got it from the University's nursery. No this is not organic, but that is something I'd like to try as well. I also have a Mazar I Sharif and Purple Kush. All clones obtained from same place. The Mazar and PK are the actual clones picked up from the dispensary. The majority though are cuts I made from a cut from the dispensary, a mother plant.

Deep Chunk x Strawberry Cough. Got it from the University's nursery. No this is not organic, but that is something I'd like to try as well. I also have a Mazar I Sharif and Purple Kush. All clones obtained from same place. The Mazar and PK are the actual clones picked up from the dispensary. The majority though are cuts I made from a cut from the dispensary, a mother plant.
wow really nice :goodjob:,
i didn't know its possible to bay clones from dispensary
do u have maybe info abut strains in connection to a medical condition
like strains that are good for chronic pain , vomiting.....
it will help a lot i cont find any info on the subject hear in israel from what i understand there are only strains that good for pain
:byebye:

you can also learn pro med growing in amsterdam they have also a weed collage

hi yes i know there is a collage there
the cannabis collage Amsterdam - do u mean this own?
basically i wont to go to the best collage there is
it dos not mater were as long its super professional
ill be happy to get comments abut the school in Amsterdam...
:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom