Question on difference in quantum board wattage for same boards?

pointer80

Hello everyone, I am trying to figure out the difference in these quantum board kits, The boards in the different kits are qb288 v2 (total of four in each kit) but one kit is 240-500 watts and the other kit is up to 600 watts with the same boards. Is this just because they have a different driver in each kit? If so will the boards handle the higher wattage just fine? I am really trying to figure out all the components to do my own diy set of boards. I am thinking of building two sets of boards with 2 qb288 v2 boards in each set but do not know what drivers I would need? I wish hlg had a number to call to get some tech support??

I wish hlg had a number to call to get some tech support??

They do have a contact page on their website that lists an email address, mailing address, and has one of those "form" things with which you can type in a message. Under "subject," it does list tech support of one of the types of queries.

There's also a telephone number listed, but I think it's specifically for wholesale orders and such.

I think you should get a kit.

Once you figure out the DIY LED game you stop using boards and move on to strips, but it takes some reading and test building to get it right

If you can, get the Atreum board + heatsink combo and power it with a Mean Well HLG 120h - 54A.

Once you figure out the DIY LED game you stop using boards and move on to strips, but it takes some reading and test building to get it right

If you can, get the Atreum board + heatsink combo and power it with a Mean Well HLG 120h - 54A.
Is the Atreum a hlg board or something else? Available on hlg website?

Where do you purchase the strips your talking about?

Back
Top Bottom