Quick question

Re: Quick question???

You can re-veg indoors once, IME. When you harvest leave as many leaves as possible and a few buds. When I know I'm going to re-veg, rather than leaving a few buds whole, I tend to clip off about 1/2 of the bud for harvest. Assuming you flushed before harvest, once you have her trimmed for re-veg, put her under veg lights and feed her for vegetative growth.
I've not tried more than one re-veg cycle as when the first is ready, the plant is seriously DONE.

Re: Quick question???

You can re-veg indoors once, IME. When you harvest leave as many leaves as possible and a few buds. When I know I'm going to re-veg, rather than leaving a few buds whole, I tend to clip off about 1/2 of the bud for harvest. Assuming you flushed before harvest, once you have her trimmed for re-veg, put her under veg lights and feed her for vegetative growth.
I've not tried more than one re-veg cycle as when the first is ready, the plant is seriously DONE.

Great info for a noob like me, I just sit here for hours everyday and read up on what you all have to say. This one has really sparked my interest, Thank You:peacetwo:

Just know that the second harvest is quite light compared to the first. 1/10th or less on my fav plant to re-veg. I re-veg her because after a bit of vegging she'll flower super-sized. Calyxes are much larger, as are the trichs, and it's stonier the second time around.
Revegging really isn't worth the effort unless you're filling a gap in your grow, or, as I accidentally discovered, a plant gives you something better the second time around.

Back
Top Bottom