Quick Question

piff123

Hi guys..I have a quick question that my friend wanted me to ask...He was looking at buying seeds online and he was wondering when it shows the yield and says like 500-600 grams per square meter...What does that mean...?..How many plants or pots could you have per square meter...Sorry if this was a stupid but my friend just wanted to know...Thanks to anyone who replies and doesnt flame me for asking this..Thanks again..

Akornpatch said:
That's over a pound...To get a plant that heavy you probably need a 1000 watt light and one plant in that meter so it can grow to full size. Then the rest of the grow has to go basically perfect too.
Oh no Im just giving an example of the yield growth...Just wanted to know what that meant..Thanks

lets just say my friend...that to get that type of yield youd have to be a botanist...or like some of these guys on these forums...(im no pro but no novice either) but yes 500-600 grams is over a pound like akornpatch said...but to grow a plant that imense youd need to kick out some serious bucks on lights and good nuets and ferts...etc GOOD LUCK!

I think the OP was asking for a definitions of how many plants per sq/m do the seed banks mean when they give an estimated yield.
I don't know myself. I used to think it meant per plant but I was told it didn't.

stonergrower4 said:
lets just say my friend...that to get that type of yield youd have to be a botanist...or like some of these guys on these forums...(im no pro but no novice either) but yes 500-600 grams is over a pound like akornpatch said...but to grow a plant that imense youd need to kick out some serious bucks on lights and good nuets and ferts...etc GOOD LUCK!
Oh I was just asking..Thanks though for the input..Its my appreciated man..

Back
Top Bottom