Q:How many harvests a year?

piff123

Hi my friend wanted to know how many times could he harvest a year...He may be trying strains like Skunk#1 or Early skunk..And he wanted to know how many times could he harvest a year and he wanted to maybe get like 2-3 lbs per harvest..Thanks to anyone who hits this post up and not flame me for asking...Hes not computer savvy so he told me to find out for him and I know you guys give good advice..Thanks again..

Many many variables here...how much space, how much light, what strain, soil or hydro, "medical" state, etc.

2-3 lbs per harvest - 32-48 ounces - that's a HUGE indoor harvest.

Good luck with that one. Post up some pics in the gallery if he pulls it off.

Akornpatch said:
Many many variables here...how much space, how much light, what strain, soil or hydro, "medical" state, etc.

2-3 lbs per harvest - 32-48 ounces - that's a HUGE indoor harvest.

Good luck with that one. Post up some pics in the gallery if he pulls it off.
Idk all those lol...Sorry for not getting all that info man..Thanks again

I harvest at least 40 times a year,
perpetual grow and harvest weekly.

Indoors
Plan on 2- 3 months at say 1 plant a week,
you need a flower room/area to handle 12 plants,
2 plants per wk, flower room/area for 24 plants ... get the idea :)

Outdoors,
start plantin' clones on May or therea' 'bouts, plant every week,
2-3 months later start harvestin' each week, the early ones won't be as good as the later ones that good the good Nipply Nights :)

Since you ain't a breeder, why settle for one or two.
Like the Man says, whatcha' Got to work with?
Plan on at least two seperate areas, veg and flower

Indoors, with 2--3 chambers and a cloning table, you can harvest every 2 months.
I chamber (or corner of the veg room) for the donor plants, 1 chamber for veg, 1 chamber for flowering.
If you time it just right, each time you harvest the plants in the flowering room you've got another set of plants ready to come out of the veg room.

Outdoors--plant in the spring, harvest in the fall.

Back
Top Bottom