Quote You

BluntKilla

i just wanted to see what kinda good quotes or little sayings you guys can come up with about weed or just any random thought.

Instead of beer I use marijuna to fill my mugs,
I use those big green dank nugs.

haha im stoned:ciao:

i smoke alot of weed, i spend alot of cash,
now i can't afford my sweet sweet hash

IF you smoke weed....smoke everyday!! IF you dont smoke weed.....don't start.

i dunno where this is from.

i love to toke...but now i'm broke!

whenever somebody smokes me out, i always give em daps and say, "thanks for the buzz cuzz", everybody likes it, i'm the only person who says it, lol

"MARIJUANA...Because your friends just aren't that funny."

Reality is an illusion caused by a lack of good weed

The Mad Toker said:
Reality is an illusion caused by a lack of good weed

lol I like that one :adore: :peace:

If weed were water and i was a duck, id swim to the bottom and never come up, but weed isnt water and im not a duck so pass the blunt and ill shut the fuck up.- Not an original quote. i think i got it from somebody on here but i dont remember who..

haha no i wish though. i got it from a sign my friend got me. she got it at spencers and it has a big pot leaf with those words on the bottom

stoned_seabass said:
haha no i wish though. i got it from a sign my friend got me. she got it at spencers and it has a big pot leaf with those words on the bottom

there's a Spencers at the mall and they have those on bumper stickers, 'fridge magnets, keychains, lighters, Spencers is a great stoner store. I've bought so much from them half my room has shit from Spencers :cool:

Back
Top Bottom