r the aphids or spider mites

theno420

i have these small black spots on my leaves and now i noticed that some of them r actually little black bugs. mostly on the undersides of leaves and few down stem. they r really small move fast and i noticed wings on 1 of them. the only thing i can compare them to is when looking thru 30x magniscope they remind me of tiny ticks the way they move and look they have a shinyish hard shell and they are roundish almost ovalish. i have these two terrible pics if it'll help anyone diagnois these little suckers. i know the pics suck really bad so dont have to remind me using camera phone no zoom. i checked my girls out today and picked about 8 of them off n random places. could someone please tell me if these are aphids or spider mites or something else thanks alot
100827_122033_1_.jpg
100827_120159_1_.jpg
:tokin:

Re: r these aphids or spider mites

:helpsmilie:ya i already tried that first and got no help becuz there are similar traits and theres apparently several different colors of aphids!! i dont think its spider mites though now i read something else and they even sound like they could be scale?? i think i read too much info or sumn cuz im even more confused now!!!

Back
Top Bottom