Raids

lizzzard

There have been raids all across the state on dispensaries. This is a wake up call to everyone. The drug czar is keeping his promise that he has declared war on medical marijuana. In addition to the raids patient paperwork is being seized. They will be coming to visit you. Go get you paperwork removed from any club that you may have bought from in the past. Or just hide you head in the sand and keep telling yourself that this is all legal. I heard this will be happening all across the state. In addition our tax $ at work are using satellites just to target outdoor MJ. The government is going to bring their hammer down.

Or just hide you head in the sand and keep telling yourself that this is all legal.
It IS legal my friend. If the federal governmt chooses to violate MY civil rights, then that is their perogative and they will face the legal and political consequences of such actions. But please dont spread incorrect information. If you live in California, medical marijuana is LEGAL.
-PM

I applaud your moral stance on this issue, I share the same sentiments.....but
don't think for a minute they can't make your life a living hell.
At this point in time I believe there is a VERY fine line we need to walk.
All I am saying is, (TO EVERYONE) be carefull and don't be ignorant. :peace:

but don't think for a minute they can't make your life a living hell.
Indeed my friend, they can (and always have been able to do). But my life would be aliving hell if I didnt use MJ, so I have nothing to lsoe :-T

Speaking of which, these raids were (aparantly) the result of a 2 year investigation. Im not too worries about mass raids and closures of clubs. WHile thats certainly a possibility, I dont see it happening on a mass scale. What these raids will (hopefully) do is cause regulation and guidelines, something the states have been SLACKING on ever since 1996.
-PM

I believe the media has gone to great lengths to let the public know that this bust that's making all the headlines is preported to be the result of a two year investigation.. this is not a result of the recent court decision.. not that it would have made any difference. The government is probably not going to waste the manpower and cost of two years of investigtion on a ma and pop operation.. do you think? This is alledgedly one of the "bad apples".. have you noticed local politicians distancing themselves from this bust.. that's gotta tell you something?

Just my opinion and yes..

"Opinions are like assholes.. everybody's got one."

Pinch :peace: :hmmmm:

Pinch, nice observations! I agree with you. I'm a HUGE med pot activist. WIth that being said, I am AGAINST any club/dispensary that does not EXPLICITLY follow the law. Yes, I am for legalization of marijuana for gneral use as well, but medical marijuana is intended to help seriousley ill people...people who take advantage of that to make profit are accepting the risks of law enforcement encounters and I have little symapthy for them.
I LOVE San Francisco, and I LOVE the mecca of clubs that are (or were) located out there. I certainly hope that the feds are only messing with clubs that have been operating under "shady" circumstances as opposed to those legitimate clubs that service only people who have a valid doctors recomendation (my club actualy calls the doctor before you ever step foot into the place to confirm this the first time you go), sell you what is legaly allowed under state law, and dont set out (at least not NOW) to franchise (such as compassionate cvaregivers). SOmeday I hope the politcal and social attitude will allow this to happen, but we do not quite live in that time yet.
-PM

Mr. PM, with well over 50 clubs in the greater SF area.. I think there will be plenty left for you to visit in the Bay Area.. this is and will continue to be, the MMJ Club Mecca of the Western World!

The Bay Area.. nothing like it!

Pinch

P.S.: Let me know next time you plan to visit and I'll take you, Mr. PM, to the nicest club I frequent in Berkeley..

Keep on keeping on I will. For every advance forward we make there will be an attempt to erase it. I will continue to medicate. I would rather use canibis over soma and celebrex anyday. Here in the southern part of the state there are many compassionate caregiver stores that keep a copy of patients Dr. prescriptions. Go to that store and have them shredded. That was one thing the yello house did correctly. They did not keep patient records on the premises. I agree that the feds won't catch us all but don't give them any information. This information may help a few folks. THINK

Back
Top Bottom