Rainbow Mix in the mix?

I'll keepisode you posted with my grow. I'm still trying to figure out how to utilize this site fully. I can't figure out how to load pics yet but once I do, I'll put some up. If you know how and could add pics, that would help me understand more. I'm kinda confused on what you meant earlier with h1 and f1and even what a connisour grow is. Sorry I probably sound really stupid but I want to learn

Oh I use advanced nutrients connisour grow part A /B tht has 5 diff nutes in it and is ph perfect things like wet betty,f1,h1 and a few other things I'm very new 2 second grow. First photo controlled flowering

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Just got the app too. It's a lot different than the desktop site. Trying to figure it out and upload pics

Sent from my SM-G930V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I work in a grow store in the Matanuska Valley and would like to overview the Rainbow Mix "Pro" line, advantages, etc. A guy can spend a lot of money on nutes AND in particular certain types of Glomas bacteria and Mycos that have been proven to accelerate certain aspects of Cannabis that we appreciate like oil and taste, smell. And by accelerate, I don't mean the crack like effect you get from "Miracle" Grow 20-20-20 and 9-45-16, I mean root systems for better uptake. Great White for example has all the Mycos (both endo and ecto) and all the Glomas. A small jar is around $75. bucks for dried spores. Early a guy spoke about Advanced Nutrients, which has a specific line that includes ALL the Glomas and Mykos un a 4-part grouping along with a sugar (Bud Candy). I think it is even called the "Root Tribe". We list the 4 quart bundle at about $350. Rainbow mix we sell in our store, on the highway to Fairbanks at $9.13 for a 2-pound bag. Math even a caveman can do. Anyway, my organic formula I've perfected over the years. I clone in bacteria and Mykos by Extreme in Pro-Mix HP, w/ Mycos and Bio. Yes, dbl dose of Mycos. After 10 days I transfer the now rooted plug into small 8oz fiber cups of Pro-Mix HP and Rainbow Mix Pro Grow. 2 weeks later I transplant into a 2 gallon Coco fiber basket filled with 6 inches of HP and Rainbow Mix Pro Bloom. I cover that with six inches of "slacker" dirt made by Botanicare. It is a time release dirt, as good as Ocean Forrest but does not deplete after 3 weeks. Obviously pH'd to 6.0. I allow them 3 weeks to fill the coco basket with roots before flipping to 12 hours. I alternate waterings with a sugar water, currently Sugar Peak but Earth Juice makes one every bit as good and cheap. Yes, you can get a gallon of Molasses for $20. but Sugar Peak and Earth Juice sugar water has kelp and wheat germ and yeast. Your girls will coo. I do hit them every other week with a Tea from Extreme or and off the shelf like Big Bloom or Humboldt's own. Anyhoo, I have a dozen other tricks but I am reluctant to divulge as a few popped up in the "$500. Grow Book". But rough template for a less anal "live" dirt formula and certainly cheaper per gram than any program out there.

I work in a grow store in the Matanuska Valley and would like to overview the Rainbow Mix "Pro" line, advantages, etc. A guy can spend a lot of money on nutes AND in particular certain types of Glomas bacteria and Mycos that have been proven to accelerate certain aspects of Cannabis that we appreciate like oil and taste, smell. And by accelerate, I don't mean the crack like effect you get from "Miracle" Grow 20-20-20 and 9-45-16, I mean root systems for better uptake. Great White for example has all the Mycos (both endo and ecto) and all the Glomas. A small jar is around $75. bucks for dried spores. Early a guy spoke about Advanced Nutrients, which has a specific line that includes ALL the Glomas and Mykos un a 4-part grouping along with a sugar (Bud Candy). I think it is even called the "Root Tribe". We list the 4 quart bundle at about $350. Rainbow mix we sell in our store, on the highway to Fairbanks at $9.13 for a 2-pound bag. Math even a caveman can do. Anyway, my organic formula I've perfected over the years. I clone in bacteria and Mykos by Extreme in Pro-Mix HP, w/ Mycos and Bio. Yes, dbl dose of Mycos. After 10 days I transfer the now rooted plug into small 8oz fiber cups of Pro-Mix HP and Rainbow Mix Pro Grow. 2 weeks later I transplant into a 2 gallon Coco fiber basket filled with 6 inches of HP and Rainbow Mix Pro Bloom. I cover that with six inches of "slacker" dirt made by Botanicare. It is a time release dirt, as good as Ocean Forrest but does not deplete after 3 weeks. Obviously pH'd to 6.0. I allow them 3 weeks to fill the coco basket with roots before flipping to 12 hours. I alternate waterings with a sugar water, currently Sugar Peak but Earth Juice makes one every bit as good and cheap. Yes, you can get a gallon of Molasses for $20. but Sugar Peak and Earth Juice sugar water has kelp and wheat germ and yeast. Your girls will coo. I do hit them every other week with a Tea from Extreme or and off the shelf like Big Bloom or Humboldt's own. Anyhoo, I have a dozen other tricks but I am reluctant to divulge as a few popped up in the "$500. Grow Book". But rough template for a less anal "live" dirt formula and certainly cheaper per gram than any program out there.

Hey Abdus Sammi, not sure if you will get this message but are you still using this technique? Are you able to chime in how you optimized it since then? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom