Recipes for a diabetic? Please help!

TxState

Hello everyone, this is not for me but for my mother. She is 61 years old and has never smoked/ate marijuana. My mother NEVER drinks alcohol or smokes anything... She has some medical problems right now and I would really like to introduce her into marijuana as pain relieve/medicine. I have mentioned about making her something with THC in it and she is up for it...

So can anyone tell me a good recipe to add weed/thc to it? I have tried making cannabutter before but it didn't come out to well and didn't get me high at all, and I followed the intructions perfectly. So im ready to try something else.

My mother is a diabetic so nothing with sugar or a lot of carbs is a must. Any ideas and recipes would be much appreciated!!

Re: Recipes for a diabetic?? Please help!

you can try any of the recipes that call for sugar and substitute Splenda for the sugar. i'm a diabetic and it works for me. splenda also makes a brown sugar substitute. you can find splenda in most grocery stores.

your gonna tell her whats in the food right? its a must.

My mother is in poor health too, none of the big pharma meds have helped her much, finally got her to try butter but not sure I had the best variety for her. I gave her a couple of wedges of "jade butter" just bud sauteed with coconut oil then strained and refrigerated. I think I need to find a different strain for her - I told her not to give up on it.

I just left it in her refrigerator for her to take whenever.

Back
Top Bottom