Edible recipes & infusion recipes

Allright bonsia, got a good one for you. Here ya go. Got a calf that has some issues, and I'm wanting to test some canna on him to see if he responds to it. He is a bottle calf, meaning he gets milk in a bottle. I have thought of CBD oil and just putting that in a dropper with some molassas before feeding, but I really think he needs more than CBD, so I'm looking at your milk recipe, an I don't think it's what I need either. Do we have a way to infuse water, that is used to mix the with the formula? Or do you think the tea recipe would be the best way to go? Im ok using a couple grams a week on him, but more than that Im throwing good money at bad money. PS, this project is being followed by some very "big" people in my states most prestigious ag school, and they are considering giving a grant, but as of now, they can't. Maybe next "election".

Hate to say it, but I'm no expert on Tincture, Tisane or Infusion.....

I would think Tisane (tea) would be the best method for the bovine and his digestion. They will not break down oil (fat) well, in their four stomachs, and their stomach acid isn't very strong (I'm doing a little assuming here). So Tea would be the best carrier I would think.

I don't know of anyone who is making any teas, but I'm sure someone on here knows how.

Maybe someone with some better education about teas/Tisane will speak up.

Not an expert either, however, since CBD is soluable im fat or alcohol, I’m guessing the best bet for a “tea” would be making an alcohol tincture with the plant material, and then using that tincture to add to the cow’s bottle.

I’m not sure that teas would do much with cannabis. I’ve heard of making infused tea with stems and roots, but I don’t think it would work to extract the canabinoids.

And a half ml of alcohol isn’t going to effect a calf at all.

Here’s the recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookies with Walnuts. Super simple,I know, but easy, tested and delicious.
This is a double batch

Ingredients:
3/4 Cup (170g) Cannabutter (maybe a pinch extra) at room temperature
1 1/4 Cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
1 tsp and vanilla
1 tsp almond extract
2 Tbs milk
1 egg

1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
3/4 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt

3/4 chocolate chips of your choice
1 cup chopped walnuts

Baking:
Preheat oven to 375f

In a mixing bowl Combine:
Cannabutter (room temperature)
Brown sugar
Vanilla
Almond extract
Milk

Mix them all together until everything’s velvety smooth. Using any kind of electric mixer will save you a lot of sweat.

Now you can add the egg and mix it in

Mix the:
Flour
Salt
Baking Soda together In a separate bowl and then slowly mix into the larger bowl. Once everything is just mixed add in the nuts and chips.

Roll up into around 2 ounce balls and put on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. The cookies will melt down to about 3x their original footprint so don’t overcrowd the pan. Also cook only 1 pan at a time to make sure they all cook evenly. 10-12 minutes for soft chewy goodness, a couple more for crispness. I like to keep em soft to make sure I don’t burn up any valuable THC in the oven. Enjoy!

I wish I had a dozen on my couch right now! It's too hot to bake but I might make an exception. Thanks for the recipe.

Some great recipes to be tried......

@Widowsnest , Just wanted to say kudos on the Choc Chip recipe... My sister has tried for many and I mean many years to make some soft cookies like that.... We tried to make some on 4th, minus Cannabis on half, she don't swing like that... They were easy peasy and she loves the recipe.. I am gonna use it this winter time for Canna Xmas presents for friends... Thanks to all who post recipes here....

That is awesome........ thanks for the feedback @MaddHacker :thumb:

Wow some nice stuff here... I'll add what I'm doing with my virgin coconut oil.

1/2 cup of infused virgin coconut oil
1/2 cup coco powered
1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
Tea spoon of vanilla
Pinch of salt

Low heat melt coconut oil, remove from heat when melted and all liquid. Add vanilla, stir. add coco power and honey or maple syrup, stir and add pinch of salt. When it's all mixed up just pour into molds, pop in the freezer.
I done some just awhile ago. I'll get a pic on here

Wow some nice stuff here... I'll add what I'm doing with my virgin coconut oil.

1/2 cup of infused virgin coconut oil
1/2 cup coco powered
1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
Tea spoon of vanilla
Pinch of salt

Low heat melt coconut oil, remove from heat when melted and all liquid. Add vanilla, stir. add coco power and honey or maple syrup, stir and add pinch of salt. When it's all mixed up just pour into molds, pop in the freezer.
I done some just awhile ago. I'll get a pic on here

What would you call your recipe? Easier to list if I have a descriptive name..... ;)

Simple dark chocolate with coconut oil
20180826_215103.jpg

It melts fast

Maybe we can find a member willing to keep this thread going. He had a delicious vision that would be wonderful to continue on in his honor. :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom