Reckonyze's AutoPot Adventure With Mephisto Genetics Skywalker OG

Reckonyze420

420 Member
Good Evening!

I'm Reck... I have been growing for about 7 years indoors but have never done a journal here. I have been lurking around for quite some time but am just barely taking the dive. Here goes nothing!

Strain: Mephisto Genetics Skywalker OG
Soil/Hydro: Hydro. AutoPot 2 Pot System.
Medium: 50/50 Coco/Perlite
Grow Room: 2x4x5 VivioSun tent
Light/s: For right now, one SpyderFarmer SF2000 QB. Later I will add 2 blurples to supplement during flower.
Nutrients: FloraFlex V1/V2 for veg and FloraFlex B1/B2 for bloom. Thinking of using the FloraFlex Boosters during flower but I'm still deciding. FloraFlex Base was actually enough for my last grow. We'll see..

I germinated the seeds this morning using the wet paper towel method. This method has always worked well for me.

I spent all morning preparing: Organizing, cleaning, sterilizing and doing dabs :bong:

As soon as I see the slightest bit of taproot, I am deciding if I want to throw them into individual rapid rooter cubes or if I am going to just throw them right into the AutoPot 3.5g pots full of coco.

Pics to come as soon as I get home from work...

Input is encouraged!

DC673A9B-74E7-450E-B530-2D6A40A6C3C9.jpeg

After both seeds popped a taproot, I dampened the coco/perlite mix and lightly buried the seeds about 1 1/2". I continued to keep the coco moist. After about 4 days, neither had broken ground so I did some light digging. One seed was almost completely broken free from the shell so I put just a little dry coco on top to let it do its thing. The other seed was nowhere to be found while digging... not sure what happened. Gonna wait a few more days and see what happens. If it doesn't pop up, I'm gonna germinate another seed.
As you can see, seed #1 has broken ground.

IMG_4852.jpeg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom