Recommend a good humidifier?

kaivorth

I've been through 2 now. An ultra sonic and a wisk. Both smaller ones that you refill daily. They don't humidity enough. Tried both for 24hrs right next to my plant. My closet sucks in air from outside the closet, preventing the humidifier from humidifying the room. Time to humidity the whole room.

Humidity rises from 16% to 23%, not nearly enough. Recommend me a good full house humidifier for under $100 please.

It's not under $100, but it's close. The Vornado Evap40 whole room humidifier holds 4 gallons and puts out up to 4 gallons in 24 hours. It also has a humidistat. With wicking humidifiers also make sure to use a bacteriostat in the water.

It's not under $100, but it's close. The Vornado Evap40 whole room humidifier holds 4 gallons and puts out up to 4 gallons in 24 hours. It also has a humidistat. With wicking humidifiers also make sure to use a bacteriostat in the water.

Oh man this looks perfect. What bacteriostat do you recommend? I'll wait for a couple other suggestions, but this one looks like a solid choice.

Just ordered this one for $60 off eBay used. Very nice. Should do nicely. I'll look into bacteriostats and how to clean it real good before I use it. Thanks buddy! :thumb:

I just bought a Holmes brand bacteriostat but I am sure any will work. You bought a used one, so you may need new wicking filters. They are cheap, the humidifier uses 2 of them.

I just bought a Holmes brand bacteriostat but I am sure any will work. You bought a used one, so you may need new wicking filters. They are cheap, the humidifier uses 2 of them.

This Humidifier works wonders!!! Thanks so much for the suggestion.

Back
Top Bottom