red pepper spray question

buckeyebonger

just started week 6 of flowering on what looks to be my best grow in 10 years. however, just noticed insect damage. it is minor so far but i need 4 more weeks. i have some red pepper spray that i use in my vegetable garden outdoors and it works. how will it affect buds? i don't want white widow to taste like hot pepppers.

"Final Answer" might work for you, its smell fades fast and is non poisonous to humans and no "hot"

no, but they fly and are very small. i did put up some fly strips and they do get stuck to it. i will look closer when i get off work tomorrow. to me they look sort of like fruit flies. they are as small or smaller than gnats. they do leave some marks on fan leaves.

no, but they fly and are very small. i did put up some fly strips and they do get stuck to it. i will look closer when i get off work tomorrow. to me they look sort of like fruit flies. they are as small or smaller than gnats. they do leave some marks on fan leaves.

Try looking through here to see if you can spot similar damage.

best guess is thirps. i did use the pepper spray as suggsested in the link. i also have put up pest strips. i also have some eco-spray that says it is ok on fruits and veggies. will try that if nothing else works. right now damage is at a minimum. not as bad as the pics in the link that poet provided. the pepper spray works perfect outdoors on green beans for bean beetles. i'll know soon if it works indoors. like i said, the plants only need about 4 more weeks. as long as the damage does not get any worse, i think i'm ok. but i hope to be prepared for the worst in case it happens. over the weekend i'll take pics. then you'll see why i worry about this crop. good seeds under 2 600 watt hps.

Back
Top Bottom