Red Spots?

The Prof

I've got 8 Wonder Woman plants growing on day 26 of veg and I've noticed two are starting to show red/brown spots/shapes in the middle of the lower leaves. Just wondering if anyone has had this problem before. Thanks alot

--Prof

Re: Red Spots???

Got pictures? Are they almost a shiny scale looking red? Might be Boron deficiency.

Need to know a whole lot more about you setup to really narrow down the ailment and cause. Please see the "How to ask for grow support" link in my signature.

Re: Red Spots???

Strain - Wonder Woman
# of Plants - 8
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - Vegetative
Bucket Size - 2 Gallon
Lights - 400 Watt MH/HPS
Nutrients - Fox Farm Big Bloom & Grow Big
Room Temperature - 72 to 77
Room Square Footage - 5' x 5'
Pests - None Known

Problem: Red spots in middle to tips of leaves older leaves affected new growth shows no spots but older leaves are gettin worse. I wouldn't say spots are shiny but deffintely bright. Will have to look for camera dunno if I still have one.

Be glad it's just a nutrient problem. When I saw the title of this thread I was afraid that you would describe the red spots as very tiny, mobile, heard to shout, "We are the BORG! You will be assimilated."

Almost positive it's Calcium deficiency does anyone know the quickest way to fix this?? Thanks alot!

Cal-Mag+ by Botanicare. I use 5ml per gallon veg through bloom.

Use Pulverized Dolomite Lime in your soil for long term calcium supplementation.

Also make sure your Ph is in check or you will continue locking it out no matter how much of it you try to feed.

Back
Top Bottom