Reeferman's Willie Nelson

They have it I know for sure on the Attitude but it is REGULAR seeds not a feminized version. Not sure if the admins would appreciate me posting the link...I was tempted to buy it myself last night...

Reeferman Seeds "Willie Nelson" is an f1 hybrid between Vietnamese Black and Highland Nepalese. It's Willie Nelson's favourite strain - of course he was honoured to have it named after him. It has a sweet lemongrassy flavour, a good resistance to mould and produced a friendly, soaring high.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So, that Sounds like good cannabis to me and Willie Nelson is a big time weed connoisseur so it's probably really worth growing out. I'm sure I could get at least 1 female out of 10 seeds the lord willin' and clone off the 1 if need be. I have a 35 site cloner if worse comes to worse and if I get all males I'll save the pollen for breeding experiments. I'm a mad scientist in my spare time. I really want to try smoking some of this Vietnamese black x with highland Nepalese. I bet its what the Yeti smokes.

Back
Top Bottom