Regarding tutorial on how to build a grow tent

Stompy

So yeah, buying a grow tent in my country is seriously expensive.

I searched and searched for a tutorial on how to build yourself a good growing tent but I failed to find anything useful. do you guys happen to know of any tutorial out there you could link me? I'd highly appreciate that.

Thanks!

Cant say i have seen much in the way of DIY grow tents.
However you can build yourself a grow box for next to nothing out of recycled timber/ old shipping pellets, an old speaker housing, a wardrobe, the list goes on there is plenty on here about diy grow boxes, iv seen some pretty successful grows in cardboard boxes too.

it all depends on budget and stealth requirements but you might have to ditch the Tent idea unless you can get waterproof zippers and are handy with a needle and thread...

I say build a box what materials do u have available?

Cant say i have seen much in the way of DIY grow tents.
However you can build yourself a grow box for next to nothing out of recycled timber/ old shipping pellets, an old speaker housing, a wardrobe, the list goes on there is plenty on here about diy grow boxes, iv seen some pretty successful grows in cardboard boxes too.

it all depends on budget and stealth requirements but you might have to ditch the Tent idea unless you can get waterproof zippers and are handy with a needle and thread...

I say build a box what materials do u have available?

Okay then, fair enough.

I can buy whatever material I need ! All I need is a step-by-step tutorial with pictures on how to build a proper grow box, do you happen to know of any? With proper ventilation, lighting, etc.

Thanks for the reply!

Iv always just made a plan as i go, i would recommend buying a freestanding wardrobe, cabinet on an auction site or at a hardware store and then all you need to do is cut a small hole or two near the bottom for air intake (no fan is needed as the extraction fan will create pressure and pull air in through the holes and smell usually wont get out either) then cut a hole for air extraction and put in a bathroom extraction fan, if you need to be stealth get an inline fan as you can attach a carbon filter to them much easier.

the insides of many of the wardrobes/ cabinets at hardware stores are white too so thats your reflective material sorted too

(carbon filter can be made out of any kind of tube or piping provided its big enough to cable tie it to the fan then drill some small holes around the tube put a stocking inside the piping and fill it with activated carbon (aquarium carbon) easy as that.

otherwise you can buy timber and make a frame in any shape that suits you the best then screw plywood sheets over the frame, but this involves much more tools etc and can be more costly even.

hope this helps

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom