Registered Colorado Medical Marijuana User - New to forum

wardhealer

Great website!
I first started toking in the early 1960's in college in Miami.
Pot helped me make it through 2 tours of duty in Vietnam.
After the war I went into a line of work that made smoking a dangerous proposition, so I quit...until now.
Now, I'm retired and in treatment for non-Hodgkins lymphoma and am in my 2nd round of chemo.
I also suffer from a painful spinal cord injury.
Marijuana isn't a magic cure, but it has helped me minimize my use of prescribed morphine and oxycodone.
I'm a legal user and have been on the Colorado MM Registry for 2 years.
I've been researching vaporizers which is what led me to this website.
Problem is I'm too weak to smoke. I've reached the point where even a small hit from a pipe causes
coughing spasms that are sometimes so severe that I fear I could lose consciousness or even die.
Edibles have almost no effect for me and have proven to be an expensive waste of $$.
I'm hoping that a vaporizer will solve my problem.

The only reason I'm sharing this info with all of you is to add one more voice to the cause
of legalizing marijuana or at the least, removing it from the Federal list of narcotics so that
Medical Marijuana can be grown and used without fear of Federal prosecution.
I have testified before the Colorado State Legislature and various City Councils whenever
hearings on restricting or regulating MM use are held. MM is allowed through an amendment
to the State Constitution, but the legislature and some cities are attempting to institute
regulations that make end runs around the law making it difficult for us to exercise our constitutional rights.

First things first. I would like to thank you for your service and personal sacrifices to protect our freedoms. Please have a look into NORML. That is a great start for you to make your voice heard. I also would like to applaud you for your testifying before your legislature and coucils and making your voice heard in your area reguarding MM and trying to get it taken off the federal list of narcotics. Lastly Please have a look here for product reviews there are many posts in that thread reguarding vapes and feel free to post there for what your looking for and you will be lead in the right direction. When you finally decide what you want there are many trusted sponsors that will be a great place to start! Welcome to the fourm!

Back
Top Bottom