Reintroduction I'm back!

If you have a mobile use 420, there is a limit on image size so you'll need to resize otherwise 420 does that for you.
Downloaded it. And 420. Will figure it out.
Shot Bud.

Wanted to PM you this but could not get a pic attached.
The part u looking for is near the bottom!!

This has been confirmed as a fake document a little while ago brother. No limit has been set and it's up to the cops to decide. I know this because I have a family member in SAPS and getting updates regularly.

Your still around hemp , good to see

Hi Joe, yeah bud it been crazy times over here in SA, I've been so busy as a mod on the 420SA site and more so now that the right to grow and consume our own meds. You should join in on the fun, we would love to have a few of the international guys assist in leading the way. Pat is still going strong, he's got himself another tent some QBs and a Gavita, so he's running a veg and flower tent.

Keep well bud, will still pop in from time to time.

This has been confirmed as a fake document a little while ago brother. No limit has been set and it's up to the cops to decide. I know this because I have a family member in SAPS and getting updates regularly.
Good to know bro.
Shot alot.

Hi Joe, yeah bud it been crazy times over here in SA, I've been so busy as a mod on the 420SA site and more so now that the right to grow and consume our own meds. You should join in on the fun, we would love to have a few of the international guys assist in leading the way. Pat is still going strong, he's got himself another tent some QBs and a Gavita, so he's running a veg and flower tent.

Will get on to it in a bit.
Glad to hear you mod on the sight.
Might need beginner help.
When i got back to 420 it had change alot and still feeling way around.
Yes Justen right.
Sure the SA guys would love international input.
Have a great day you all.

Whats your name on 420 SA?
Cant find you. I introduced myself.
See you there.

Yes GrowBro I did.. unbelievable..really 3kg awesomeness
Some say fake news. Some say Limpopo only. Who knows. 3 kg a shit load

that it def is.. well I wont be getting anywhere near 3kg.. but will keep my ear to the ground and see if I hear or see anything :bong:
We aim for 300g and just look their.
Its a good thing. The police time can be freed up to combat real criminals.

Back
Top Bottom