Rekindled Trich Growth

gloman

Well I was pleasantly surprised today!
My ladies are in FULL BLOOM and I in fact was keeping very close tabs on their trich development and was thinking about 2 more weeks till harvest.
Well something in me said I needed to give them one last shot of blackstrap molasses before flushing and then cutting off ALL nutes and water.
Well when I went out to check them this morning, there were all kinds of new fresh white "fuzzy hairs" all over the buds. :)
I couldn't be happier. Thanks to all the help and advise I've received here I'm finally able to raise my own needs myself.
Thank You Very Much

I had girls 14 weeks into flower that were still pushing out white pistils, you need a loupe or a scop to actually check the trich;s to see if they are where you want them, some like cloudy others like amber, Peace OG.

Thanks OG,
you're absolutely right! I was able to get into town today and I picked up the best I could come up with.
I was able to get a 20x lens and a 10x that work together pretty well.
The Trich's on lady #1 are mostly turning amber. (a little late for my taste) Going to harvest her in the morn. before daylight. :)
Lady#2 has gone mostly cloudy, so I'll harvest her soon as #1 is put up.
Lady #3 is of a different strain. Not sure what she is, but she's HUGE and still swelling her buds up for me, all sticky & frosty & her Trich's are clear. She'll get another watering with molasses soon as the other two are out.
I'm so proud! I feel like a first time father. lol

Back
Top Bottom