Remember the First Time You Got High?

I had toked a few times and nothing happened. I had come to accept the fact that marijuana would do nothing for me. Then one night a few good friends of mine invited me for a toke. We went in to a wooded area at night and smoked a nice amount. After awhile I started to get lightheaded after I took a hit. Then, all of a sudden, I didn't know where I was. It felt like I had just awoken from passing out. I realized that we were walking back to our cars and that I had smoked some herb.

It was very dark out, seeing how it was night, and I really noticed that static that you see when you close your eyes or look in to dark places and was so amazed by it. Then it was like I was watching a movie rewind. We went to McDonalds and I ate the best meal of my life. I got really scared because I had to go home in a few hours. However, I forgot about that soon enough. The rest of the time I just thought about how awesome I was feeling.

I haven't really been able to replicate the experience. I believe the reason that I was so lost was because I didn't expect anything and it took me by complete suprise.

Was Last year after the club closed me and two of my boys whent to the ones house and he rolled one up. and offered me the first hit. took a massive hit i guess, felt like i was going to die from couching so much. well he put on Half Baked and about 3 blunts later the rook was spinning and i was floating out the fucking window. Great time, been smokeing ever since.
Oh and my spelling blows from getting hit in the head to much, not smokeing lol.

the first time i got high i was 15 and was with two of my buddies and we went into the woods and at first i was hesitant but i hit it and my life changed i couldnt walk outta the woods without stumbling everywhere. i have a bit more of a tolerance today and still love it just as much.

TheLife said:
OH JESUS THIS IS WHAT I'm TALKING ABOUT!

This is my bizillionth time getting high, and I'm laughing too!:laughtwo:

Peace and happiness:peace:

First time for me was about a decade ago...My god, the best fucking turkey sandwich I had EVER had.:adore:

at the time...

there have been so many other good ones since then, lol

jesus i had some weed from a ghetto ass mexican who i met in school...dam that night was the shit...i kept like waking up along the walk home and thinking trees were people

Like it was yesterday....it was 1969 & I was in 7th grade. Me and a couple friends were over to Petes house he was a senior at, and..... what did you ask me?

november 16 1995 in the parkinglot of barristers in memphis.me and 4 friends were at some stupid ska show ,we smoked a blunt and i got fucking high as alab rat and somehow managed to put my hand in shit and i not sure what kind of shit it was(human,dog,cat).and to top it off NO SOAP IN THE RESTROOM.

It was 1978, I was 13 years old. A couple of friends of mine were hangin out in the woods, like usual. One of them had snagged a joint from his brothers stash. I remember getting buzzed. It was pretty much a regular thing after that. This was back when you could buy an OZ of brown weed all day long for $30 and there was a head shop on just about every corner. GOOD TIMES!:passitleft:

6th grade was hanging out with my cousin and i had got some weed from my dad and we were outside at night and it just came first of us making are own lil bowl then out the doors and into smoke.. such a fun night.

wish every time you smoked was like your first time

the first time i got high was at a party at my friends house and i smoked like 20 bowls and couldnt feel my legs

the first time that i got high there was bout ohhh 15 of us in a room. we were at a friends house and her parents were gone for the weekend. so we all put in 15-20 bucks each for the weed. so that night after her parents left every pne came over. so there we were in the basement smoking out of one bong. well by the time we had finished all of our weed the room was filled with smoke it was pretty funny, then we went to my house well half way throu the nite my parents went out and we still had a bit of weed left so we decided to smoke it bout 15 min later my parents walk in my dad looked at me and said its bout dam time that you started lol and i was only 14 at the time

True story: I got stoned for the first time BEFORE I ever got drunk for the first time!

I was 30 when I first got drunk. Alcohol never really intrigued me.

I was 26ish the first time my husband brought home some weed a friend had given him.

The first time? Didn't feel a thing. The second time... Oh boy. I was in love. Sitting in my student apartment feeling all mellow and content. Ah...

The Lady

Christmas vacation my freshman year in high school me and some buddies climbed through a window of a house that was foreclosed and smoked in the basement out of a milk jug bong, with foil bowl hahaha. Great times....

Yes....it was 40 years ago (today?).

Back
Top Bottom