Requesting advice on first-time indoor tent setup

cloudywolf

First time grower here! I have no idea how to put my setup together. I have the tent up but I need some tips on proper light, fan, and filter installations for 3-4 plants on soil. I am reading some of the grow journals here to get an idea and it looks like I am missing a lot of materials. How do I put this tent together and what other materials am I missing? I have not looked into seeds and nutes yet.

Here's what I got so far:

Apollo Horticulture 48”x48”x80” Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent for Indoor Plant Growing

Active Air ACSC Duct Fan Speed Adjuster

iPower GLSETX1000DHAC6 Digital Dimmable HPS Grow Light System for Plants with Air Cooled Hood Set, 1000-Watt
  • 1000W Digital Dimmable Electronic Ballast: Support 120V/240V Input; Dimmable Options: 50%, 75%, 100%;
  • 1 x 1000W Super HPS Bulb; Color Temperature: 2100K; Optimized spectrum and high PAR (Photosynthetic Active Radiation)
  • 1 x Pair of 8-ft adjustable Ratchet Clip Hanger Rope: hold up to 150 lbs; 24-hour Plug-in Mechanical Timer: 15 minutes increments
  • 6-inch Air Cooled Hood Reflector: up to 4' x 4' light coverage; Built-in 15 feet heavy duty lamp cord (UL Listed) with E39 Ceramic Mogul Socket and standard Hydroponic S-Plug; highly 95% reflective textured German aluminum maximizes the light reflected to the plants
VenTech VT IF6+CF6 IF6CF620 Inline Duct Fan with Virgin Charcoal Carbon Filter Combo, 440 CFM, 6"
  • Fan Air - CFM Dimension: Diameter 8.75 / Size: 6"
  • Fans 2730 / 77 1.5)
  • Power: W Input AC * 1.1 A

Best suggestions are too Google tent setups, that's what I did

Also u can search my threads and find some pics if my setup, I have an HPS in my tent

Also suck the air from the filter and push the fan air thru the HPS hood then out

Good luck

Back
Top Bottom