Reservoir Nutrient Mix With RO Water

mondez

HI Everyone, i have just recently started to grow and i would like to ask experienced friends here in regards to nutrient mix using RO water please. Does this composition of nute mix looks OK? the plants are still 2 weeks old now and just recenty suffered from nutrient defficiency =( luckily they are turning green again and i need advice to avoid nute problems happening again.

My Mix = RO water (per 20L) before A+B MIX = 20ppm

1. 5g Calcium Nitrate ( N15.5% CaO 26%)
2. 2.5g Magnesium Sulfate (MgO 18% S13%)
3. 0.3g Iron FE 7% EDDHA
4. 0.3g Copper Cu 15% EDTA
5. 0.3g Zinc Zn 15% ESTA
6. 0.3g Manganese 13% EDTA

1-6 = 200 PPM

7. A+B Mix = 400PPM

Total 1-7 +-650ppm

Please kindly advice. Thanks a lot

Regards

Attachments

• dwc.jpg
    dwc.jpg
    697 KB · Views: 47
I'm not very experienced so I'm not sure about the nutrients but I think it would help others give advice if you provided a bit more info like growing medium, lights, which nutrients you're using, etc. Good luck!

High mondez

I'm not really up on mixing your own nutes from scratch tho I first did it that way back in '82 but forgot most of it.

You might want to look into this thread about Making Your Own Nutrient Concentrates by @Skybound. You should be able to find all your answers there.

Good luck and Good growing!

:peace:

HI Everyone, i have just recently started to grow and i would like to ask experienced friends here in regards to nutrient mix using RO water please. Does this composition of nute mix looks OK? the plants are still 2 weeks old now and just recenty suffered from nutrient defficiency =( luckily they are turning green again and i need advice to avoid nute problems happening again.

My Mix = RO water (per 20L) before A+B MIX = 20ppm

1. 5g Calcium Nitrate ( N15.5% CaO 26%)
2. 2.5g Magnesium Sulfate (MgO 18% S13%)
3. 0.3g Iron FE 7% EDDHA
4. 0.3g Copper Cu 15% EDTA
5. 0.3g Zinc Zn 15% ESTA
6. 0.3g Manganese 13% EDTA

1-6 = 200 PPM

7. A+B Mix = 400PPM

Total 1-7 +-650ppm

Please kindly advice. Thanks a lot

Regards

Check out the thread in my signature. There's plenty info in there, but more importantly, you'll learn how to use Hydro Buddy to figure it all out yourself with the nutrient calculator.

Back
Top Bottom