Retaining heat

Wayne1967

Evening. Been scanning through the posts and saw a lot on venting heat but are there ways to keep it in a tent while running the exhaust? My tent is in an outside building that's not heated and the building is too large to heat. I run a small heater inside the tent during lights out but haven't turned my exhaust on yet? I'm pretty sure even on low it's going to have too much air flow to retain the heat. Thanks for any help

Evening. Been scanning through the posts and saw a lot on venting heat but are there ways to keep it in a tent while running the exhaust? My tent is in an outside building that's not heated and the building is too large to heat. I run a small heater inside the tent during lights out but haven't turned my exhaust on yet? I'm pretty sure even on low it's going to have too much air flow to retain the heat. Thanks for any help

I've seen growers exhaust from one tent port right back into another tent port, effectively recirculating the air from the tent, through the carbon scrubber, so clean/warm(er) air gets filtered right back into the tent.

Back
Top Bottom