4x4 tent heating question

pointer80

Hello all, I am going to be setting up a 4x4 tent in my basement and with running quantum boards I will need some supplemental heat. I was wondering how many members have a 4x4 tent with a heater inside? I am wondering if there is going to be enough room with 4 plants inside? I was also thinking of putting the heater in a metal box outside the tent and running a duct fan and ductwork from the box into the tent. Any help or ideas greatly appreciated. Thanks all.

Would not put a heater in the tent.
Just my thoughts but thinking putting it you intake air duct beside or as you say in a box and let your exhaust fan draw the air in.
What are you temps, your lights don't heat the tent?

Hello all, I am going to be setting up a 4x4 tent in my basement and with running quantum boards I will need some supplemental heat. I was wondering how many members have a 4x4 tent with a heater inside? I am wondering if there is going to be enough room with 4 plants inside? I was also thinking of putting the heater in a metal box outside the tent and running a duct fan and ductwork from the box into the tent. Any help or ideas greatly appreciated. Thanks all.
Here is the solution I use in all of my grow rooms and tents.

Would not put a heater in the tent.
Just my thoughts but thinking putting it you intake air duct beside or as you say in a box and let your exhaust fan draw the air in.
What are you temps, your lights don't heat the tent?
The temps in the basement stays about 64 f. It's when lights are out that I am concerned about

The temps in the basement stays about 64 f. It's when lights are out that I am concerned about
64 is fine for lights out. That's not too low. Mid to high 50's is where is gets messy. Usually as long as you can keep em 58 or higher in lights out you will be okay. Cooler nights can help bring colors out too lol.

Inkbird ITC-308 Temperature Controller 1200W Heating Cooling Thermostat for Greenhouse Incubator
1662790448999.png

I also have videos of the step by step build of that too if your interested.
Yes, please, show us :thumb:
I'm using the same unit for my cobatron. It's great! It can be used with a cooling unit as well.

Back
Top Bottom