Reveg Autoflower - Is it Possible?

Is it possible to reveg and autoflowering plant? I have two in final stages of bloom and a friend of mine suggested I reveg it and try to bloom it again. Any opinions or threads?

:thanks:

i'm re-vegging mine now i go with 24 hour light 7 days a week it takes a long time to revert back to veg almost so long that its probably better just to get some clones at the clone store, if it were still summer i would just leave it outside but now that old man winter is here i have to re-veg it indoors and spend the money on electricity, but i reveg with my other clones anyway.

i'm re-vegging mine now i go with 24 hour light 7 days a week it takes a long time to revert back to veg almost so long that its probably better just to get some clones at the clone store, if it were still summer i would just leave it outside but now that old man winter is here i have to re-veg it indoors and spend the money on electricity, but i reveg with my other clones anyway.

Are you sure you understood the question? Auto-Flowers

Auto-flowers flower upon sexual maturity and are not photo sensitive. They flower in 24 hour lighting. I cannot see ever revegging or cloning an auto-flower species.

how can you reveg something that has no veg phase to begin with? when a true AF seed cracks, its already essentially in the stretch transition phase of early flower...

Back
Top Bottom