Reviews

Founder
I couldn't believe my ears when I first heard it, but it's true...

True OG Kush for ONLY $45 an Eighth!
:allgood:

og_kush.jpg

Re: True OG Kush for ONLY $45 an Eighth!

Thats a sweet deal. Looks good enjoy it.

I bet the trimmings off that made some INSANE hash. Some day....

Yeah, this place is great, every 1/8 for 45! Also grams for $14 and Kief for 10 a gram. Anyone place that sells G-13 for 45 an eighth is the shit.

The OG Kush from THC is decent and for $45 1/8 its well worth it, but calling it "true Og Kush" is a bit misleading. I'm not gonna rip THC for mislabeling their strains, $45 1/8 for any decent strain is a bargain in my opinion, most of the other co-ops on Ventura blvd (HIP,TBL,WVCO,etc.) sell their bullshit OG Kush for $65-$80 1/8. I would say most of the co-ops in the valley don't carry real deal OG Kush but they still charge $65-$80. The strains from THC are equal if not better in quality then other co-ops that over charge. You hear the term compassion being thrown around when dealing with medical marijuana but the only co-op that seems to show some compassion is THC.

The Grand Daddy Purple they usually have in is really nice , I could confirm this is the real deal GDP and for $45 1/8 this is the best deal in town.

Alright so I finally got a chance to go to THC yesterday. Fist let me say I am very use to the prices in Hollywood and in my local cities. $60 a 8th for some good smoke but $75-$100 for some great smoke. Alright so I get up to the counter and I see these really great buds. G13 was defiantly calling out to me. So I figured what they hey spurge get a 8th I glance over and the prices and nearly crapped my self. $45 a 8th for the most expensive medicine. Ok I have been going to the co-ops for almost 2 years now. I worked for a delivery services and have a friend that still works at a shop and this price rivals any discount we ever got for a 8th. Now I feel dumb because I didn't ask about the price of a OZ. Great vibes some of the coolest staff I have got to hang out with in awhile. They even have a Smoke lounge for you to hang out in and roll a joint or take a bong hit. Lol the smoke lounge even has a little putting hole for you if you like golf.
I have to say I have a feeling this is going to be one of my favorite co-ops to go to. Really bring the nor cal vibe down to so cal and the prices too! A must go.

is THC in LA or OC?

Back
Top Bottom