Revolutionized supercropping?

Mauvefarmer

Plant of the Month: Second Place Winner
hello everyone ever heard of this?? i call it "breaching" it like topping and supercropping in one! first you have to bend the stem like you would if you where supercropping once bent, push the stem together from bottom (see picture below) and cut 1/4 of the stem with a razorblade:
Picture_0314.jpg

here is what a regular supercropped plant looks like:
Picture_01116.jpg

here's a pic of the plant "breached"
Picture_0294.jpg

this way of cropping plants is more dramanic giving the bottom branches more time to reach the top of the canopy!! Has anyone heard of this?!?!
if not did i come up with a new way of cropping plants!!

Please let me know if you have ever heard of this technique! :yummy:

i hav never heard of it......and i can t really see the picture. is there a way you can make it so that when click it ...the pix will blow up.

sorry bro, i'll bring my carmera in tomorrow and down them bigger for you! i'm at work now but i promise will post bigger ones for you tomorrow!

hmm, seems interesting. so how much more heads would you say you would get from that oppose to just regularly breaking the tips? also that seems kinda risky. because if you can kill the whole plant if you don't break it properly. because i killed a couple. then again i do have some clumsy hands while im high.

5_headed_plant.jpg

i know its kinda risky but man the results are amazing!! here a picture of ONE of my plants that was breached, 5 colas all the same size!

Picture_081_s.jpg

the break heals its self just like supercropping but you get a better 90 degree angle, this break opens up the plant more for more light hit the bottom of the plant! giving you a better yield!

hi,this is quite a good technique,ii tried this on a lemon skunk,but pushed it a bit further and sliced the stem kinda of a little lateral,healed slowly i must add but pushed 4 colas out,i tried it on a autoflower,not the same results i must add,but threw out a weird 4 cola head on one stem!!!!,remained small though,but in the right hands will be massive,i really abused my plants as trial babies,see how far you could push them,remarkably very far,i tried all out of the abnormal procedures to see how far you can be as weird and wacky as possible,i must say you can never really kill a weed???/

hmm, seems interesting. so how much more heads would you say you would get from that oppose to just regularly breaking the tips? also that seems kinda risky. because if you can kill the whole plant if you don't break it properly. because i killed a couple. then again i do have some clumsy hands while im high.

Picture_081_s.jpg

the break heals its self just like supercropping but you get a better 90 degree angle, this break opens up the plant more for more light hit the bottom of the plant! giving you a better yield!

Happy Headz is correct as you noted, this is quite risky...riskier than supercropping or topping because you are exposing a LOT of the internals of the stalk compared to topping or SC'ing. Not to sound like a "hater", I know I have a knack for being blunt, but I don't really see the advantage of this over supercropping or topping or FIMing. All of these will give you multiple main colas minus the risk of having so much of the plant exposed to bacteria, parasites, and whatnot. If it heals that's great...just seems like too much risk for similar/same results as other methods. BUT...if it works for you and you like it keep doing it, that's the important part! :)

Looking at the pic where you showed how the break healed it doesn't look like you had any extra growth from the "trained" area like you would with topping or supercropping (I don't supercrop, just going by what I've seen from others). If I missed something let me know! You could get similar results from LST'ing without having to expose any of the plant internals...including the 90+ degree bend you mention.

+reps for trying something new :)

It's kinda hard to explain but i'll try! When you top a plant, two more nodes become the main branch, those two stems should have equal thickness but as we all know it won't be the same as having a main cola, it always seems that the main stem produces more than the rest of the plant, correct?!? well when breaching, the plant is tricked! the plant thinks its head has been cut off because of the dramatic bend, but really the main branch it still there. the two nodes below the break florish as if you topped the plant but you didn't. when the main stem revives it's self those two tops are just as beefy as the main stem, so instead of one or two giant colas you get three colas, with "equal" size! i've done alot of supercropping and one cola will always be bigger then the other, this is not the chase with breaching. getting more buds with a heavier and equal weight is what i'm getting at here. the plant above was a lil under a foot a half tall and each cola weight over a quarter each.

I would like to see this tek done next to some other identical plants that have been FIMed and supercropped to see it all documented out. I personally believe Mauve has done all teks himself and has drawn the conclusion that this stem breach produces better but would like to see a photo documented journal nonetheless. It could be a great sticky for a "Tek" section of the forums.

Back
Top Bottom