Supercropping newbie

CassieA

Hi everyone.

This post is primarily for newbies like myself who are looking into supercropping.

I decided to give it a try on 2 branches of different plants to see how it would go.

Nervously I pressed the stem between my fingers with lots of force. Once I felt the stem “crush” in between my fingers a bit I started to bend to a 90 degree.

For anyone who is unsure about the technique don't be afraid to give it a try if your plant is healthy.

You will be amazed on how fast she will bounce back.

1 tip I have is to tie the branch down a bit after bending because it will likely start to upright again very quickly.

The Attached pictures are taken 15 hours apart. It amazes me every time.

Hope this helps anyone looking to try supercropping.

Happy growing.

Attachments

• EABDD490-A92E-4FEA-B570-29A6C0412E2A.jpeg
    EABDD490-A92E-4FEA-B570-29A6C0412E2A.jpeg
    987.2 KB · Views: 108
  • DF53E707-95E0-4402-AE57-89E905725FA4.jpeg
    DF53E707-95E0-4402-AE57-89E905725FA4.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 108
Hi everyone.

This post is primarily for newbies like myself who are looking into supercropping.

I decided to give it a try on 2 branches of different plants to see how it would go.

Nervously I pressed the stem between my fingers with lots of force. Once I felt the stem “crush” in between my fingers a bit I started to bend to a 90 degree.

For anyone who is unsure about the technique don't be afraid to give it a try if your plant is healthy.

1 tip I have is to tie the branch down a bit after bending because it will likely start to upright again very quickly.

Happy growing.
I've snapped a branch clean off before. Taped it back on and it didn't even turn yellow. It was ok an HR later. Crazy

Let us know how it goes when you attach them. Also let us know what you name that strain

hate to break it to you but that’s not what grafting does, it doesn’t create a new strain. Itll just grow the white widow skunk on the body of a blue dream. It doesn’t take the qualities of the other plant. You have the cross them genetically through breeding to create the new strain. If that make sense?

hate to break it to you but that’s not what grafting does, it doesn’t create a new strain. Itll just grow the white widow skunk on the body of a blue dream. It doesn’t take the qualities of the other plant. You have the cross them genetically through breeding to create the new strain. If that make sense?
Yea. I was just trying it that's all. I know it's not anything special.

Hi everyone.

Happy growing.
wow that just fucking crazy does it really works?

Back
Top Bottom