Supercrop

Phillip100

Does anyone supercrop/bend there plants during the flower stretch say first 3 weeks into 12/12? Is this ok to do? They are getting abit high!

Does anyone supercrop/bend there plants during the flower stretch say first 3 weeks into 12/12? Is this ok to do? They are getting abit high!

Absolutely!! I bend them, twist them assert my will over them!!!!

You can LST if you are concerned about being too "rough" with them. I put binder clips on the side of the pot and that will give a a place to tie down to. Or you can pinch them till they bend. If you bend to far and you get a split, use a small piece of duct tape as a band aid. :) Good luck!! :peace:

if you just use LST the plants will not loose enough due to stress to make it noticeable. Just tie that gal down, bow those branches and bend her to your will, I would not suggest going crazy with it but most plants can be bowed over considerably and tied down without causing that much stress to them.

I use pipe cleaners to tie the plants down and every which way. Got a whole pile from dollar store type places. When I break a limb I grab a 2 or 3 inch piece of twig and make a splint- tied up with a pipe cleaner. I can take it off later when I get around to it. I find that tape is a bit of a pain in the butt to work with and to remove.

Back
Top Bottom