When to flip 12/12 after supercropping and trimming?

sizz0e

I'm just curious. I just finished supercropping last week, and since then I've trimmed twice. Is there anytime I should wait because of the stress before I flip to 12/12? Or wait about 2 or 3 weeks?

Thank a veteran.

Thank a veteran.
Thank you for your service 1st of all.
You are good to flip. Sometimes I wait a day or 2 but most of the time even rough supercropping dont phase them nor slow them down.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thank you for your service 1st of all.
You are good to flip. Sometimes I wait a day or 2 but most of the time even rough supercropping dont phase them nor slow them down.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Thanks, and you're very welcome. I haven't sexed them yet, and I been chopping here and there. I didn't Wanna stress them too much if one was a female I don't want her to herm. But you know what, I'll try it. Worse that can happen is I would have to start over... thanks buddy!

Thank a veteran.

I usually wait a week or so after any major plant torture before flipping. But more importantly- I flip based on the (estimated) condition of the roots. The state of the root mass in the pot is a main base factor in its flowering potential , imo. So if the pot is packed full of healthy roots and raring to go- it doesn't matter so much if it had a little trimming or supercropping in the previous week. Whereas- if it had an easy week previously, but was just transplanted from a five gallon into a ten gallon- it's just not ready.

Mine have been in 3 gal pots since they were seedlings; transplanted from solo cups to smart pots. It's been about 4 or 5 weeks and every new week on the fox farm feeding schedule I add 1tbs of Mycorrhizae to boost the root growth. I know it's not for the roots but helps create that habitat for the root zone. Everytime I peek or water which is about every other day, they are increasingly getting bigger. I'll take that into consideration also. One or two more weeks won't hurt for the flip. Gives the new growth stems to plump up for the buds they'll hold.

Thank a veteran.

Back
Top Bottom