Rickety Crickets Grow

i envy your basement .. my next house it will be a necessity .. good luck on the clones !!!

Aloha buddy! Looking good. :surf:

Thanks for stopping in guys!

Buckeye Purple oil'n'dabz
I cleaned the bong this morning. Cleaning it consists of using hot water, ISO, and CLR (for hard water marks). She comes out beautiful every time.
SAM_13342.JPG
SAM_13332.JPG
SAM_13351.JPG
SAM_13361.JPG
SAM_13372.JPG
SAM_13382.JPG

Breakfast Dabz!

wow that stuff looks great !!! thanks for making my mouth water this morning!

we need to invent an (email a toke) system ...sour and earth mmm tasty...

Bros.Grimm C99

She is such a crappy growing plant lol. I went out and bought 20 tomato cages so I don't have to tie her up any more. Her nugs are soooo worth the trouble!

This gal is coming down on Monday at 63 days of flower.
SAM_13401.JPG
SAM_13421.JPG
SAM_13411.JPG
SAM_13432.JPG
SAM_13461.JPG

You know it's usually those "crappy looking" ones that sometimes churn out some of the most interesting puff. The flowers on it look fantastic! :thumb:
The quality of the flowers is the only reason this gal still exists lol. I do love her smoke!
What he said! The bud to stem ratio is awesome. So fat
Yessir!

Here she is unrestrained. I ran out of pipe cleaners and she was pushed in to a corner in the back.
SAM_13472.JPG
SAM_13482.JPG
SAM_13492.JPG

Buckeye Purple #3 phenotype at 25 days.
SAM_13501.JPG
SAM_13511.JPG
SAM_13522.JPG
SAM_13531.JPG

Looking good man! Have you thought about using hemp string or twine to wrap around the plant so it can support itself? Make a make-shift tomato cage for them.

Thanks bro!

I went out last week and bought 20 tomato cages so I wont need to tie her up anymore lol.

I actually read that I think yesterday lol.... It's all coming back to me now!

About that Brothers Grimm C99. This strain hasn't been available in seed form for like 10 yrs, so I guess you're growing F10-F15 or a clone, am I right?

Back
Top Bottom