Rickety Crickets Grow

Sweet stuff man! :cheer:
Thank you Lester! Glad ya stopped in brother!
About that Brothers Grimm C99. This strain hasn't been available in seed form for like 10 yrs, so I guess you're growing F10-F15 or a clone, am I right?

conradino23, she is a clone only that I obtained from a 30yr grower. She is heirloom status to me. I would be devastated if I lost this gal. I've been running her for over 2 years now with at least 2 getting flowered out every cycle. If someone still has beans then they are sitting on a gold mine imo. I have yet to try a smoke that compares to B.G.C99. i'm not saying it's not out there I just haven't seen it yet.

Thank you Lester! Glad ya stopped in brother!

conradino23, she is a clone only that I obtained from a 30yr grower. She is heirloom status to me. I would be devastated if I lost this gal. I've been running her for over 2 years now with at least 2 getting flowered out every cycle. If someone still has beans then they are sitting on a gold mine imo. I have yet to try a smoke that compares to B.G.C99. i'm not saying it's not out there I just haven't seen it yet.

Pre99 bubba kush. Right around the same level ;)

Pre99 bubba kush. Right around the same level ;)

I've tried a couple Pre98 BKs over the years and they didn't compare. Maybe its because one is indica and the other is sativa dom idk. Could also just be a personal preference thing too. I enjoy the sativa dom strains more than the indica strains usually.

Hmmm C99 is originally Jack Here pheno.

From Seedfinder:

While Sensi say the exact lineage is a closely-guarded secret, it is accepted that Jack Herer is a 3-way hybrid of Skunk #1, Northern Lights #5 and Haze. The precise lineage is probably Haze x [Northern Lights #5 x (Northern Lights #5 x Skunk #1)] which suggests that Sensi began by selecting a male from their NL5 x SK1 seedline (AKA Shiva Skunk) and backcrossing him to the NL5 female cutting. As Sensi purchased Neville's breeding plants, they had both the Haze A and C males, so it is likely that they then chose a female NL5 x (NL5xSK1) plant and pollinated it with one of the Haze males to create Jack Herer., this would make Jack 50% Haze, 37.5% NL5 and 12.5% SK1. This gives Jack Herer a similar composition to Super Silver Haze and Mango Haze which are 50% Haze, 25% NL5 and 25% SK1.

What Grimm Bros. did was basically select a sativa-dominant pheno that was also very quick flowering. Does she finish before 6-7 weeks usually, RC? Yeah, I'm also a sativa fan, cause indicas are far too flat for me to do anything, but relax me on the couch :tokin:

What Grimm Bros. did was basically select a sativa-dominant pheno that was also very quick flowering. Does she finish before 6-7 weeks usually, RC? Yeah, I'm also a sativa fan, cause indicas are far too flat for me to do anything, but relax me on the couch :tokin:

I have never seen a strain finish in 6-7 weeks, not to my liking anyway. I run her out to 65 days usually. She doesn't even start to really swell until day 50ish.

Any time I see a person recommend less than a 8 week flower time I question their motives. Even the purest Indica will go at least 56 days imo.

Indoor you are totally right, outdoor even sativa-dominant straina take not more than 6-7 weeks to finish. I personally finished Cotton Candy, Green Crack or Super Lemon Haze in 35 days via forced flowering :)

Have a green one, man :hookah:

L.B.C. Tub'O'Budz

SAM_1361.JPG
SAM_13621.JPG
SAM_13631.JPG

Bros.Grimm C99 Tub'O'Budz

SAM_13812.JPG
SAM_13822.JPG

Leaf Macros

SAM_13712.JPG
SAM_13791.JPG
SAM_13781.JPG

Bud Macros

SAM_13641.JPG
SAM_13651.JPG
SAM_1366.JPG
SAM_13671.JPG
SAM_13681.JPG
SAM_13692.JPG
SAM_13724.JPG
SAM_13731.JPG
SAM_13743.JPG
SAM_13752.JPG
SAM_13762.JPG
SAM_13771.JPG

I took down 3x C99 and 3x L.B.C. today. I have 2 more (one of each) to take down when the time is right:)

:bravo: on all those lovely buds ... i cant wait to harvest something ..soooo close

i would love to have a good strain that flowers in 6 weeks .

conrad
what kinda yield did u end up with ?

Wicked chops and photos! Gratz :bravo:
Thank you Sir!
:bravo: on all those lovely buds ... i cant wait to harvest something ..soooo close

i would love to have a good strain that flowers in 6 weeks .

conrad
what kinda yield did u end up with ?
Thank you for the kind words DL!

No idea on actual weight yet. If I had to guess I would say 16-17 oz from all 8 plants. That's my normal harvest.

Yeah dude I started cracking 3 of em. Figure I'll grow them up into mothers, take clones, and see which pheno I like the most. They're probably sprouted by now, I'll check them tonight :)

Yeah dude I started cracking 3 of em. Figure I'll grow them up into mothers, take clones, and see which pheno I like the most. They're probably sprouted by now, I'll check them tonight :)

Sounds like a good plan. I keep meaning to swing by your veg journal.... Tomorrow morning I'll be there with coffee.:)

I should probably go through my stash of beanz before I buy more hehehehe.

Back
Top Bottom