Rodney's Soil/Coco Mix: Banana Sundae, OG Wedding & White Widow 2021 - My Second Grow Ever

Demonrage75

420 Member
I just joined and trying to figure out how to do this so be patient with me. My first run was this summer and got cut short by 2 weeks bc of bud rot. Already on my second and doing much better but still a lot to learn. This is a wide shot of all my girls. 2 Og Wedding, 2 white Widow, 1 banana sundae, and one I have no clue of the strain.
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I just joined and trying to figure out how to do this so be patient with me. My first run was this summer and got cut short by 2 weeks bc of bud rot. Already on my second and doing much better but still a lot to learn. This is a wide shot of all my girls. 2 Og Wedding, 2 white Widow, 1 banana sundae, and one I have no clue of the strain.
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Hello @Demonrage75 great garden.
Welcome to 420magazine my friend.
What nutrients are you using?

Stay safe
Bill

I'm using advanced nutrients connoisseur grow and bloom with all the recommended additives from them. Just switched them to 12/12 last week.
Love your set up. :thumb:
What's in your pots?
It says soil/cocomix?
Are they a little light green or is that just because of the lighting?

Stay safe
Bill

I'm using advanced nutrients connoisseur grow and bloom with all the recommended additives from them. Just switched them to 12/12 last week.
I feed 2 gallons twice a week with an extra gallon of plain ph’d water.
Love your set up. :thumb:
What's in your pots?
Are they a little light green or is that just because of the lighting?

Stay safe
Bill
It must be the LEDs. I have 3 different models of viparspectra lights. I use a vb-2000, a p-2000 and an xs1500. The 200 watts are on the ends with the 150 watt in the middle. I'm using a 50/50 fox farm soils and their cultivation nation with some worm castings. Be easy on me it's my second grow.

I feed 2 gallons twice a week with an extra gallon of plain ph’d water.

It must be the LEDs. I have 3 different models of viparspectra lights. I use a vb-2000, a p-2000 and an xs1500. The 200 watts are on the ends with the 150 watt in the middle. I'm using a 50/50 fox farm soils and their cultivation nation with some worm castings. Be easy on me it's my second grow.
Oh please I'm not judging you my friend. :Namaste:
I'm just trying to understand what is going on so I can help if you ever need.
We are a friendly helpful bunch here.
No one will give you any negative comments just constructive advice.
I prefer straight coco and air pots.
But I'm interested in the mix your using and how you feed them.

Stay safe
Bill

Now I'm using the advanced nutrients connoisseur bloom with the additives they recommend on their app. I used a small bag each of fox farm ocean forest and happy frog with a big bag of cultivation nation coco. I mixed the soil together then did 50/50 soil and coco with some worm castings. I didn't know what the coco was when I bought it but it's working out for me so far. I just have to feed the coco a little extra Cal/mag.

Back
Top Bottom