RooR glassware

Its time to get a new piece of glass. I havent had a decent waterpipe in 10 year.
I went to my local headshop which I love but Im set on RooR. any comments on them other than the price? They have thicker units but I like that design. they have A 5MM AND 7MM THICK version which obviously cost alot more. If anyone has a suggestion on a similar pipe please give me the link
:peace:
Roor - Little Sista Ice Master Pink | Glass-bongs Smoking | Sensible Seeds
I use Sensible for seeds anyway am ordering some this weekend.

That's a real nice piece, PitViper. Beakers are my favorite. I don't own a RooR, but I find that 5mm glass & larger are just too heavy. 7mm would be out of the question. When I'm couch-locked the last thing I want to do is lift a big, heavy thing up to my mouth. In my house, it doesn't matter if the glass is 1mm or 10mm - if it falls over, it breaks on the tile.

Most people that I've seen, who own heavy glass, tend to keep it on the table and lean over it to use it. It seems to just depend on the personal taste of the individual. Good luck with it, though. I'm jealous!

I came very, very close to purchasing the Messias Illusion single-perc with ice catcher by Weed Star glass. It's glass on glass, really beautiful, and appears to be an excellent bargain for the price.

I ended up getting a Zong!, though. Owned one about 10 years ago but an x-girlfriend ended up with custody of it.

Back
Top Bottom