Rsticks12its Soil Indica Cross 2012

Rsticks12it

How many Plants? - 7

What strain is it? - Blue dream x Trainwreck

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? - A Heavy Indica

What percentages? - Unknown Last season I bought some clones and started an outdoor grow all was great I had to move and when I had returned The overseer (lil Brother) had also started some bag seeds and left the males which in turn pollinated most of the grow so this is the seed from that Nightmare.

Date grow began? - I Started to Germinate on 4-20-2012 :yahoo:
Germination took 4 days and 3 days to get to about 2 inches then veged at about 1 1/2 weeks. I let it veg for 5 1/2 weeks

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? - Today is Day one of my flowering cycle. I Am running A 10-14 until I can finish my dark room. 1 to 2 days tops.

Indoor or outdoor? - Indoor Closet Grow

Soil or Hydro? - Soil, I am using one part Miracle grow 3 month self feeding potting soil and one part Miracle grow three month self feeding soil amendment.

What size pot? - I have 2 in a 1 1/2 Gallon Nursery pot and 1 by itself in a 1 1/2 Gallon Nursery pot

Size of light? - I have got a Three fixture lamp that I am running a 120v~60Hz 26W CFL (no clue on Lumens) and 2-57 Watt A19 Bulbs (740 Lumens a piece) Not a very good light setup but it has surprised me with the growth I have gotten. I also sun them 5 hours a day direct sunlight.

Is it air cooled? - I Have a small fan That I run For the cool part of the day then I shut it off and open the closet door to get some of the house A/C to keep my Temps in check. I have to keep my eyes on this type of grow a lot but it has given me the Time to really watch every inch of growth.

Temp of Room/cab? - I have been able to keep it between 80 - 90 degrees I am adding homemade co2 Producers today.

RH of Room/cab? - I have no way to test for Humidity at this time but do to my growth I feel it is definitely in range.

PH of media or res? - just under 7.

Any Pests? - Yes there is this one gnat That is like Houdini. :laughtwo:

How often are you watering? - Every other day.

Type and strength of ferts used? I have not had to add any fert yet. but the fert in the soil mix is
0.21 - 0.07 - 0.14 and 0.15 - 0.05 - 0.10

lost 4 plants along the way 1 to the cat!!! and 3 to family! :thanks:
051912104450.jpg
:lot-o-toke:
051912104515.jpg
:bigtoke:
053012123314.jpg
:cough:
053012123326.jpg
:rocker:
052912113114.jpg
:passitleft:
052912113142.jpg
:ganjamon:
060612124322.jpg
:bong:

Topped one at a time to see how they would take. I topped one at 5 nodes high then the next at 7 nodes high and the last at 8 nodes high.
060612110237.jpg
:rollit:
060612105905.jpg
:reading420magazine:

060612105741.jpg
:roorrip:
614new4.jpeg
:blunt:
614new3.jpeg
:420:

These are form last week right before the Flowering begins!!!:slide:
614new2.jpeg
:wood:
614new.jpeg
Low quality camera on those last few pics. There is no yellowing at all!!! And so here we are day 1 of flowering please stay tuned for more to come!!!! Oh and Thank you all for your thought and time!!!

UPDATE

Great news just had to Share I know it is late but the Grow room is set up. I have (because of My new found friends here at 420 mag) Decided that I have been doing this half assed. That Has come to an end I have done a complete remake in my Grow room. I will be taking some picks in the day time tomorrow. Also I will be adding CO2 and some sorely needed lights and some reflection. THANKS goes out to my new Friends at :420: But YardDog35's comments and advice on my grow made me think of how weak me operation really was so I finally broke down and spent the cash on the supply's I need. I will be still adding 2 more lights and I really need to Get some advice on Nuits for flowering. now if you have read my journal you would know I have done it poor boy style and have added no nuits. Please if you can help with the Nuits let me know. Also Day 3 of 12-12 and no signs of flowering. But the most SEXEIST smell is getting very Pungent. thank you for your following and your time and advice. 420LIFE4LIFE

Here is a picture of the new lighting set up.
newroom21.jpg

Very easy and cheap to make
DIY_CFL_Lighting.jpg

My new DIY CO2 Producer
Newwith_CO2.jpg

and a few random pics
Newroom31.jpg
New_room1.jpg
Newroom_full.jpg

Back
Top Bottom