400w HPS Soil Closet - Perpetual Auto - J189RFC

J189RFC

What strain is it? Lowryder #1 + Other Autos
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? Mix
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? All
Indoor or outdoor? Indo
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Loam, verm, perlite, compost, manure, peat amendments
If soil... What size pot? 1/2gal - 3 gal
Size of light? 400w HPS
Is it aircooled? Not yet
Temp of Room/cab? Slightly above room temp
RH of Room/cab? 30-40
PH of media or res? Unknown
Any Pests ? No
How often are you watering? Daily
Type and strength of ferts used? 202020, 15-30-20, 2 part cal mag N + flower 2-5-3 all incl micro

Alright, so I am starting this new thread because the perpetual aspect of this grow is starting to take root. I have produced my first batch of LR#1 Seeds and have viability! I will still let the other thread go until I harvest, but after that everything will be moved here!

Picture updates are on weekends. Feel free to ask questions, to comment. Lots of seats availlable, pull one up and chill out! Doobs to go around a little later during intermission!:welcome:

So little late this week sorry! Please bear with me as my other journal slowly comes to a close. I expect 3-4 weeks. These girls are taking forever! Or I am just getting impatient! So Here is the start of a wonderful perpetual auto grow!

3 Seedlings up from soil, 3 more seeds in soak and 3 still not sprouted(not soaked) 3 in the final stages of flowering. I would love to have one finishing every week but right now I'm aiming for every other week. I will expand on my seed collection later this year. Right now I only have LR x 3 leafed male LR. 2 different phenos in that batch tall sativa long flower and the super stout quick flower. And yes yes yes I should have let her go longer. Oh well, seeds!

So to keep you all satisfied here are a couple of the seedlings :)
sep30-1-2.jpg

Hey Manutdfc! Sweet tooth you say? I looooove sweeet tooth! Checking it out after this!

Happy happy news! The outside lady yielded 5 LR#1 X ??? Amazing smelling! I am looking forward to those, but not right away! I will save all 5 for a later round sometime near January? I did get a couple more sprouted which is nice. If I can keep this up I may actually reach my goal of harvest every 2 weeks!

So here are the seedlings!

oct_6-5.jpg

Also don't forget to check out the wrap up to the old thread over the next couple of weeks. After they are all cut up and dried I will put a smoke report + an homage in this thread. Thank you all for reading have a skunky week!

Hey all ! Thanks KingJohn!

Culled a couple of males this week and dealt with a slight under watering issue, hopefully put aside some fems here right away!

oct_20-5.jpg

Just harvested the outside gal so check the other thread!

Hrmmmm so that was not the image I was trying to post. Somebody, and I'm not pointing fingers or anything, might have been a little spacey when writing that. LoL

Ok lets try this again!
oct_30-6.jpg

Hey everybody. I've decided that this next season of lowryders is going to be about FIM'ing / topping. I did all the topping this weekend, by next weekend we should start seeing the results. Bunch of transplanting to do as they are all getting pretty tall. The spears of victory should be down in the next week or so so it will be time to start playing with light height again!

WOW! So I thought that these girls bounce back HUGE after some LST but from the topping (Ohhh ya... I missed) the shoots are looking so good! starting to flower, first flower fert will be soon for the biggest ladies. They are mostly in their final pots. I will have to go get more soil or else I will run out of usable soil. I'm tempted to high brix it up but I am not pro enough for that.

When I started the other journal J189RFC 400W Hydroton Lyriders + Outdoor I felt really confident coming into a lowryder grow in soil. I have a couple grows under my belt, but nothing that has ever thrown me for this kind of a loop. But this is what I get. Sure I'm still using F1 (Basically) strains but I've realize I never had real obstacles in other grows. Not that I followed ANY instructions for my first couple feeble fledgling attempts. This time is completely different. All other aspects are taken care of. Good medium, good seeds, good light, good space, tons of time, no intrusions, no leo worries. So when everything is perfectly lined up thats when things go south right hahahah. Oh well I'll take your guys word for it. Maybe the strain just doesn't react well. I can't find any other grow logs of this stuff so I have no point of reference. This thread will be the reference for everyone who gets progeny from my batches hahahaha!

Well talk about a rant. Here are the ladies in all their "short" glory

private_nov_23-3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom