Bagseed/400W HPS/LST/Soil

kbkilla

This is my first journal here. Although I've been reading these forums for a couple years now, have read several books on the subject of growing, and have three grows under my belt I've still got a lot to learn through experience and interaction with the community. Pictures will follow this post shortly. Any useful input is appreciated.

What strain is it?
Don't know, It's bagseed.

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
They are hybrids, can't tell the percentages though.

Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
Flowering now, in it's 5th week

If in Veg... For how long?
It was in Veg for about a month

Indoor or outdoor?
Indo

If soil... what is in your mix?
Sunshine Mix #4, Extra perlite, Bit of garden lime, Bit of Epsom salt, Scotts Composted Manure, Bit of green-sand, Bit of Chicken Manure

If soil... What size pot?
One 3 gallon pot, 2 one gallons.

Size of light?
400 Wattc HPS (DIY reflector), 8 23 Watt CFL (6 soft white, 2 Daylight)

Is it aircooled?
No (3 fans for air circulation)

Size of Room/cab?
2ftx3.5ft (closet)

Temp of Room/cab?
68f/night, 78-80/day

RH of Room/cab?
50/veg, 30/flower

PH of media or res?
Not sure, No PPM Tester yet.

Any Pests ?
How often are you watering?

Veg- once a week/3gal, every five days/1gal
Flwr- every four days/3gal, every three days/1 gal

Type and strength of ferts used?
Nothing for veg besides what I added to my SS#4.
General Organics Biothrive Bloom 2-4-4 for flowering.

And my walls are covered with mylar.

Well my woman deleted the pictures I took from the camera yesterday, she gets very paranoid about my endeavors. I've got to wait for the lights to come on to get some new ones in an hour.

PICTURES!!!!

Overview
IMG_4594_1_.JPG

LST
IMG_4599_1_.JPG

Purple stems and leaf tip curl (1gal)
IMG_4605_1_.JPG

Still trying to figure out what the plants problems are.
IMG_4604_2_.JPG

Green Stems(3 gal)
IMG_4606_1_.JPG

And these are at 5 weeks.

Hi, i'm new here aswell, but have alos been a longtime journal follower...

As for your problem, have you recently added any nutrients to the plants?and if so, which?

My guesse is you havn't, and thats good for a first time grower...keep it simple...
Now I'm not too sure, but I think yellowing leaves could mean a N deficiency, but seeing that your girls are already flowering it also needs some additional P.So try and see if you can get your hands on those.Maybe there's some plant food somewhere in the house?Dont add too much though, only a quarter or half dosage!these plants don't need too much N during flowering, more at veg state.

Also, do you check the ph of the water you use for watering?You could try to flush the plant...it helps for some ailments.

Futhermore, search "problems and disease control" on this site.there's a great guide that will help you out and determine exactly whats wrong.I will have a look myself for you.unfortunately I don't know how to add the link to it..sorry

And now the pro's will come and slaughter every word I said!I did say i'm a noob!So sorry in advance for any wrong info.But pretty soon the guys here will help you out.

Good luck...

Hi kbkilla

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom