1st Time Soil/Closet Grow

Here is what i noticed on the leaves its been like this for 3days now you can see in the last picture that the marks are on the edge also could not get a good close up but where its yellowish white it looks like little holes like a bug has been eating at it but i have no bugs at all i have looked at every inch of everything to make sure, not sure what this is but hopfully it does not get worse it also looks like it maybe starting on another plant too...
100_17525.JPG
100_17543.JPG
100_17572.JPG

well lets say it must not be my day. the lady's are sleeping and something was telling me to check on the temp gauge it was a big risk opening the tent, but i put up panda plastic on both sides of the door frame i walked in there with no problem so dark i had to feel around lol. anyways when i looked at the gauge the temp was at 70 and the r/h was at 73% as wondering why the spike in the humidity i remembered that i left a gallon of water out. so took the water out and put a tube of damp rid so hopefully that brings it down.

well today i woke up and check on them and the humidity, it went down to 63% better but still way to high. so i opened the tent and moved the floor fan and still have the damp rid in there. the humidity now is 50%. hopefully tonight everything runs smoother without that jug of water in there lol. live and learn i guess :roorrip:

forgot to mention that today im going to get the parts i need to fix my air purifier hope that helps as far as clean air and all that go's also thinking about picking up some hygrozyme. So if i can just get this humidity under control then i think i should be golden :Namaste:

Its been a little over a week and alot has happened my lady's are 11days into flowering and starting to see little green pre buds. also i made a cloner out of a plastic bucket and have 6 clones going they are on day number 5 hopefully some root. the ladys in my closet are starting to smell real nice, the biggest smells really strong like peppermint and the the medium one has more of a lemony musky smell. here are some updated pictures and also some pictures of the cloner i made cost me nothing just used stuff around the house. also might want to add that they look a little droopy because one of my lights burnt out i did not notice it and not sure how long its been like that, but just fixed it and they look like they are bouncing back, also im only running at 216w i know this is low for lighting but next grow im adding another 216w so not planing on getting a big yield.
100_17773.JPG
this is the biggest one the one that has that peppermint smell
100_17854.JPG
this is the one that has that lemony smell.
100_17782.JPG
this one has no smell yet if any smell i would say it has a earthy smell almost like walking into a forest after a thunderstorm
100_17817.JPG
here is the cloner i made
100_17744.JPG
im going to take some up close pictures thats if i can get some good ones , i need to update my camera. hope you all enjoy the pictures and always glade to hear any comments or advice.

here is the close ups the girl that has that lemony smell is the only one that has little green buds the other two just still have the pistils.
100_17995.JPG
100_17963.JPG
100_17881.JPG

nothing like some god bud one of my favorite strains. i want to start off by saying after looking at that first close up and looking at the plant more i believe it to be a male so i called up a friend and also a patient and asked him to check it out. he also agrees its a male so im giving it to him as he is trying to cross strain some things im also giving him the 2 clones i took. for the plant and the clones he is giving me a power kush seed. so as that said that leaves me with only 2 plants but the bright side is that opens up more room for my girls and more light lets hope this works out to my benefit. :blunt:

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom