Rust or burn spots on new growth

guerrillabalconygrower

Overnight, all new growth on my Sativa photo are showing brown rust/ burn spots. It’s on a regular feed of Cal-Mag + Grow-Micro-Bloom. Following the chart for “transition to bloom” stage(pic for reference). What could it be? Fungus? Nutrient burn?

IMG_1905.jpeg

IMG_1904.jpeg

IMG_1814.png

I'd say nute burn, the plants are still very small, why would you be transitioning to bloom? You've got some minor clawing on the leaves, and the twisted new growth, is often a sign of too many nutes. At your plant's growth stage I'd be using the 50% mix (small plants).

I'd say nute burn, the plants are still very small, why would you be transitioning to bloom? You've got some minor clawing on the leaves, and the twisted new growth, is often a sign of too many nutes. At your plant's growth stage I'd be using the 50% mix (small plants).
It’s already a couple of weeks into preflower. So I thought i need to help it transition. Plant’s small because it didn’t get enough veg time and growing in a small pot. Will cut back on the nutes, thanks!

Hey GBG!

Granted old eyes, glasses & iPad don’t cut the mustard anymore but are we sure that’s a photo? Referencing first pic…. on the 2nd node down from top- it looks like way more fuzz than just 2 tiny hairs indicting a female calyx.

no biggie just wanted to highlight that for everyone’s consideration!
It is a photo for sure. It’s a local Sativa landrace.

But curious to know, what else would it be if not a photo? And how do you guess that from pics?

Plant seems to have bounced back well. Stepped back on the nute concentration. Pistils have started appearing on few sites now. Just feeding plain pH balanced water for now. Did a runoff test and TDS is still in the 600 ppm+ range. Will wait till the bud sites develop significantly to use the "transition to bloom" mix.

IMG_2296.jpg

IMG_2299.jpg

Back
Top Bottom