?'s with pics

you are 100% right, it is the pistils..she will be blooming for 5 weeks tommorrow...at that time I hope to flush exclusively for 14 additional days...u think this will be too early?
she will have been flowering for 7 weeks @ that point..

I travel cross country to work and will be leaving in about a month, I want to have it dried and hopefully jared, so then the Wife only has to burb while I am away..come back to 3 month cured ganja...knock on wood...:smokin:

you are 100% right, it is the pistils..she will be blooming for 5 weeks tommorrow...at that time I hope to flush exclusively for 14 additional days...u think this will be too early?
she will have been flowering for 7 weeks @ that point....

Most strains require a minimum of 60 days (about 8 weeks) to reach full maturity. Better to cut them a little later then too early. By cutting them early you are missing out on alot of potential potency. :peace:

You shouldnt harvest by the color of pistils. The trichome method of harvesting is the only true way to determine when to harvest! RooRman is right...Usually takes a minimum of 60 days to reach maturity, typically with indica. Sativas tend to take a little longer. Some almost 14 weeks!

she will be "flowered" for 7 weeks in 2 days...at that time I will swithch to str8 water for the final week..should I go without watering the last couple of days before the chop...in an effort to dry quicker/better?

Depends....If you used organic nutes you shouldnt have to flush much. Chemical nutes will take longer. I dont really advise not giving water to your plant. Ive heard it makes the drying process easier, but Ive never done it.

yeah buba :headbanger: you worked so hard to make her so pretty dont ruin it now by rushing mother nature the longer u let her bud the more resins she'll produce there is a week window when your plant will be just perfect to harvest thats the time I rushed it last batch and do I ever regret it Good luck too you buddy ol pal :bong:

I have taken all advice and am holding of on chop-chop..it will have been "in Bloom" for 8 weeks in 2 days...

I have found a little, what I beleive to be , gray mould on the plant that I have picked off...I have no Maginifying glass to check the trics, but new white pistols are continueing to grow..It looks and smells delicious and I will try to get a pic on here..

thx for all the replys and advice..

If an area has mold then remove the problem site. DONT touch your plant until you have washed your hands after dealing with the mold. Also..If you have mold its most likely caused by your humidity levels being to high. Humidity should be as low as possible during flowering.

If an area has mold then remove the problem site. DONT touch your plant until you have washed your hands after dealing with the mold. Also..If you have mold its most likely caused by your humidity levels being to high. Humidity should be as low as possible during flowering.
No...not as low as possible. The only reason for that is if mold is a problem. Otherwise the normal 40% would be a great number to shoot for.

Back
Top Bottom